Steam Awards Nominations are Open - We'd love for you to nominate Planet Zoo

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo Zookeepers!

It's an exciting time of year for the Steam Community - the 2021 Steam Awards nominations are now open!

Having just celebrated the 2nd Anniversary of Planet Zoo, we're incredibly proud of the hard work and care that goes into the game! With regular Free Updates which incorporate some incredible new features (Bernie's Bakes cake shop, anyone?), and a great variety of DLCs which provide a mixture of new animals and decorative pieces for your zoos, the Planet Zoo team are constantly working to give this incredible community the best possible zoo building experience. We think it shows in just how much you're able to let your imagination run wild with every new build!

That's why, for this years' Steam Awards, we'd be endlessly grateful if you'd consider nominating Planet Zoo for the Steam Awards Labour of Love category, in celebration of the ongoing care and support that our wonderful developers continue to shower upon the PlanZo community!

If you are considering nominating us, you can do so on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/games/703080/announcements/detail/3110293949563554079

Nominated. This game totally deserves it. With great DLCs like the North America Animal Pack, as well as listening to the players like with the whole Binturong incident, I'll keep supporting this game until the end.

Voted. Frontier has continuously proved that they are able to interact and build dialogue with their community like no other game I have seen (Very much on par with Stellaris from what I've heard). I am beyond excited whenever the monthly discussion threads come up, because it's a good chance to interact with CM's and truly build up a relationship with them. Not to mention the plethora of DLC's and Updates just really help to build up a wonderful experience as well. Only thing I feel like y'all are missing are the livestreams every so often, but beyond that, y'all more than deserve that vote!

Done and done.
Hayo Zookeepers!
It's an exciting time of year for the Steam Community - the 2021 Steam Awards nominations are now open!
Having just celebrated the 2nd Anniversary of Planet Zoo, we're incredibly proud of the hard work and care that goes into the game! With regular Free Updates which incorporate some incredible new features (Bernie's Bakes cake shop, anyone?), and a great variety of DLCs which provide a mixture of new animals and decorative pieces for your zoos, the Planet Zoo team are constantly working to give this incredible community the best possible zoo building experience. We think it shows in just how much you're able to let your imagination run wild with every new build!
That's why, for this years' Steam Awards, we'd be endlessly grateful if you'd consider nominating Planet Zoo for the Steam Awards Labour of Love category, in celebration of the ongoing care and support that our wonderful developers continue to shower upon the PlanZo community!
If you are considering nominating us, you can do so on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/games/703080/announcements/detail/3110293949563554079

Top Bottom