Steam Launcher does not have room for start button!!

Hey, I use ED through Steam on PC. The launcher has started to not have room for the start button and cannot be resized.
My monitor is FullHD 1080p. My windows desktop text scale is 100% (default is 150%).
It only happens after I have had ED running as fullscreen. When I initially start the launcher, it looks fine.
This image shows it, and no, its not cropped, thats the full launcher window:
EDLauncher.png

Weird. I just overlaid my launcher on yours, and all the contents are the same size. Your window is just too short. I have no idea why.

Hey, I use ED through Steam on PC. The launcher has started to not have room for the start button and cannot be resized.
My monitor is FullHD 1080p. My windows desktop text scale is 100% (default is 150%).
It only happens after I have had ED running as fullscreen. When I initially start the launcher, it looks fine.
This image shows it, and no, its not cropped, thats the full launcher window:

Have you by any chance selected the wrong resolution under "Display" (click the "+" to expand that) in the Options / Graphics screen in Elite Dangerous? Since you can see the launcher fine before starting the game then maybe the game is outputting other than 1280x1080?

could try opening edge if on win10 top right click the three … then open internet explorer then its settings and restore all to default
as the launcher is IE based

Top Bottom