Steam Summer Sale 2019

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Whatcha buyin'? :)

Me - might have to pick up Star Control Origins now that the legal dispute is over between Stardock and the original creators. I'd been holding off before out of principle, but now I may pick it up. Really for ten bucks I can't see how I can go wrong.

Deleted member 110222

D
Oh shoot I totally forgot! Well, good thing I got a bit of spare cash.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Last time I had a Steam installed was about five years ago.
(Now I'm going to shut up before I really earn an infraction)

I'm recused from modding this thread, so the only thing you have to worry about from me are more bad jokes.

Hmm..... I've thought about picking up Frostpunk, too. That any good? I'm intrigued by it but it seems a bit.... I dunno.... dark. lol. Not sure I wanna be depressed when I game. :)

Last edited:
I'm recused from modding this thread, so the only thing you have to worry about from me are more bad jokes.

Hmm..... I've thought about picking up Frostpunk, too. That any good? I'm intrigued by it but it seems a bit.... I dunno.... dark. lol. Not sure I wanna be depressed when I game. :)
It's good, but short with little to no replayability.
(Damn I'm fun, tonight)

Good for a playthrough or two, then you seen it all. Atmospheric tho. And looks like paradise at these temperatures right now.

Top Bottom