Steggs' Last Day

It's sad to see you go fella.
We'll all miss you.
But I want to say best of luck in your new job. I'm sure it'll be amazing.
And don't be a stranger. We'll all be happy to see you drooping in here or in the chat in the livestreams. :)

Goodbye, Steggs! I wish you good-luck, and I'll be watching out for what you do int he future! I hope you're successful in all current and future projects, and you'll do good!

Hi everyone,

With Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park released into the world, I’ve got some news to share with you all. After a lot of deliberation, I’ve made the tough decision to leave Frontier to take a new opportunity back in my home town.

I’ve had some absolutely incredible experiences here, met some wonderfully amazing people and got to work on games I truly adore, and I’d like to thank the team at Frontier for always having a burning passion for everything they do, and for supporting me in every way possible since I started.

Most of my time has been spent with the Jurassic World Evolution community, so a special shout-out has to go to all of you for being such an awesome community to be around. You’ve made me smile everyday with your passion, laugh at all of your brilliant memes and taught me A LOT about dinosaurs (I can even pronounce Parasaurolophus)! Of course, I can’t leave without saying a huge thank you to the Planet community as well! You’ve always been so welcoming, it’s been a pleasure to jump on the livestreams and chat to everyone.

Enough about me though, where does this leave YOU!? Well, my last day is 17 December and I’ll be leaving you with the fantastic dream team of Bo, Chanté and Paul once again, so be sure to say hello whenever you see them on the forum.

I just want to thank everyone again for making my time here such an amazing experience, it’s been a totally wild ride and I’d do it all again in a heartbeat!

For anyone who would like to stay in touch, you can always find me at @Steggs101. I’m still in the games industry so I have no doubt we’ll meet again in the future! :)

Be kind to each other, have a wonderful holiday season, and hopefully we’ll see each other again soon ❤

Steggs
Good luck Steggs.❤️

Hi everyone,

With Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park released into the world, I’ve got some news to share with you all. After a lot of deliberation, I’ve made the tough decision to leave Frontier to take a new opportunity back in my home town.

I’ve had some absolutely incredible experiences here, met some wonderfully amazing people and got to work on games I truly adore, and I’d like to thank the team at Frontier for always having a burning passion for everything they do, and for supporting me in every way possible since I started.

Most of my time has been spent with the Jurassic World Evolution community, so a special shout-out has to go to all of you for being such an awesome community to be around. You’ve made me smile everyday with your passion, laugh at all of your brilliant memes and taught me A LOT about dinosaurs (I can even pronounce Parasaurolophus)! Of course, I can’t leave without saying a huge thank you to the Planet community as well! You’ve always been so welcoming, it’s been a pleasure to jump on the livestreams and chat to everyone.

Enough about me though, where does this leave YOU!? Well, my last day is 17 December and I’ll be leaving you with the fantastic dream team of Bo, Chanté and Paul once again, so be sure to say hello whenever you see them on the forum.

I just want to thank everyone again for making my time here such an amazing experience, it’s been a totally wild ride and I’d do it all again in a heartbeat!

For anyone who would like to stay in touch, you can always find me at @Steggs101. I’m still in the games industry so I have no doubt we’ll meet again in the future! :)

Be kind to each other, have a wonderful holiday season, and hopefully we’ll see each other again soon ❤

Steggs

Good Luck Steggs!

Top Bottom