A selection of shots from my recent trip.
CMDR JONESTHEFILM

IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8138.jpg

CMDR Tyres O'Flaherty

(This was an experiment in normal versus hig res screenshots from Odyssey. I can't tell the difference other than file size).

tPDPhJN.jpg

OxWvWVw.jpg
I wish we could buy mining units like that, then go prospecting on moons and planets for a suitable place to put them.
When you return to them, they can either be full up and ready to empty, or you could find that someone else has stolen the mined materials.

I wish we could buy mining units like that, then go prospecting on moons and planets for a suitable place to put them.
When you return to them, they can either be full up and ready to empty, or you could find that someone else has stolen the mined materials.
Giving me Star Wars Galaxies vibes.

YAWN Space Truck Simulator 3.0. I kind of got over that back in 2014 with Eve Online.

Or........ customizable outfits, armor, weapons, (mostly) working ship interiors like JTL had. Bounty hunting, smuggling, seedy cantinas, dirty prospectors, crime, oh, and a player to player economy!

In all seriousness, I play SC and Elite - both for different reasons. They are far more complimentary than people think.
Well, you hit the right points: no mention of Jedi and JTL. I'll give SC another look then. I think I threw some money at them very early on when IIRC we were buying access to a ship? It's been quite awhile.

Thanks for the tip! 🙏

Deleted member 240115

D
Well, you hit the right points: no mention of Jedi and JTL. I'll give SC another look then. I think I threw some money at them very early on when IIRC we were buying access to a ship? It's been quite awhile.

Thanks for the tip! 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom