CMDT 3navis
1DSaoe4.png

Ccomyex.jpg

bZlV3Iv.jpg

WDDqf6k.jpg

RtNIfSO.jpg

I was tempted to put some graffiti on the end of the noobhammer, but seriously, who's ever gonna see it?
RTU59eP.png

At around 7 km from the centre of rotation, these modules provide above a 6 g working environment and need over 750 m/s thrust to outrun.
0ZkufB6.png

L93N43h.png

I could've comfortably gotten a whole ship length closer! Just...make sure you're using the camera suite. Hopping back into the pilot's seat for a looksee was...unnerving.

What will happen if you remove all unnecessary things from the screenshot. Only serenity, meditativeness, contemplation of the beautiful.
In such places, it is easy to imagine some space hermits seeking unity with the Universe, while
somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away, star wars are raging...
116122x1484.jpg

Last edited:
What will happen if you remove all unnecessary things from the screenshot. Only serenity, meditativeness, contemplation of the beautiful.
In such places, it is easy to imagine some space hermits seeking unity with the Universe, while
somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away, star wars are raging...
116122x1484.jpg

Serene beauty indeed but also bleak, harsh and unforgiving as a counterpoint.

This is a screenshot i tok of me and my friend a while back. My friend just sent it to me on discord so i thought i could sent it here
Source: https://imgur.com/a/OsYNR6q
here is the link as it wont let me attach file.... :(

Your image is on Imgur so you're 50% there. If you go into your images page, then click on an image, it will open and give you a list of links to the right.

The you want us "BBcode". Next to the box with the link is a "copy link" button. Tap that. Your link is now on the clipboard and can be pasted into your post.

I've assumed you're on a PC though...

Top Bottom