Hunter vs. Prey :)

Attachments

• 2021-01-07 23-33-21-alterNERDtive-Onoros-unknown.png
    2021-01-07 23-33-21-alterNERDtive-Onoros-unknown.png
    954.1 KB · Views: 63
Did it explode once the planet entered the cones/exclusion zone?
Ummm.... I tried jumping on top of it for a screenie, fell off and jammed my SRV under it... (as one does) I had to relog in the hope of getting free, which must have put me in a different instance as it was gone!

So many good pictures in this thread.

I explore in Saud Kruger ships. (No, I'm not sorry.) They're kinda bad at it but this is the only way to take my harem with me and it's super fun so I'm going to keep on.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 37
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 39
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 36
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 37
  • screen5.jpg
    screen5.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 41
  • screen6.jpg
    screen6.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 45
While I appreciate it, I do already have the Ice paint from October with a similar photo of Void Hearts. This was LITERALLY just a post to have the opportunity to make a bad joke "Now THIS is Pod farming." and would much prefer this skin be given to another deserving CMDR who doesn't have it.

CMDR Chankk Saotome

Now THIS is Pod farming!
mcdP97f.png

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Over my years of playing I have spent far too long sat listening to the Barnacles. Far too long listening to Thargoid Sensor and Probes. Far too long listening to the creaking of my Asp Explorer in some forgotten reach of the galaxy...
I think I might have spent too long listening to Void Hearts and Octahedral Pods.
I mean I'm fine though...
We're all fine...
I can't still hear the noises, what are you talking about?

Over my years of playing I have spent far too long sat listening to the Barnacles. Far too long listening to Thargoid Sensor and Probes. Far too long listening to the creaking of my Asp Explorer in some forgotten reach of the galaxy...
I think I might have spent too long listening to Void Hearts and Octahedral Pods.
I mean I'm fine though...
We're all fine...
I can't still hear the noises, what are you talking about?

Love it.

I need to find some of those things :)

Top Bottom