Stepping stone ship advice

Lavian Brandy gives a profit of 22,000 cr/tonne, the Kamitran Cigars pay slightly less well per tonne but you can buy more (45 tonnes) and the round trip is quicker. Currently the participation rewards are:-
Top 10 CMDRs~ 2,272 to 6,154 Tonnes10,750,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 425 to 2,271 Tonnes8,100,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 195 to 424 Tonnes6,450,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 80 to 194 Tonnes4,050,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 35 to 79 Tonnes1,800,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 34 Tonnes275,000 Cr

Thanks for that. So not worth it compared to the current boom time jobs I'm getting at the moment where I am.

Nope, you won't get rich with this one. And the chances it will reach Tier4 are slim to none. Well... none actually
Actually it seems to still be moving quite well so while Tier 5 looks impossible Tier 4 is fifty fifty on whether it is reachable.

If by tier 4 you mean the top 25% in the table above then it's no where near what I'm currently earning for courier missions. In fact, even the top tier is terrible compared to the cr I'm currently getting per T

If by tier 4 you mean the top 25% in the table above then it's no where near what I'm currently earning for courier missions. In fact, even the top tier is terrible compared to the cr I'm currently getting per T

No - the current listed rewards are for Tier3 - that is Top50% gets 4 millions (plus whatever they did get from trading)
If it reaches Tier4, then Top50% will get like 6.5-8 millions

So still not quiet on par with a mission paying me 4.5m for delivering 88t less than 6ly with some 2m courier jobs for less than 90t to a station 5.4ls away in the same system.

So still not quiet on par with a mission paying me 4.5m for delivering 88t less than 6ly with some 2m courier jobs for less than 90t to a station 5.4ls away in the same system.
of course not!

the time of community goals providing a source of income comparable to other activities in the game is long over; people do it for sharing a goal, for playing and ger together, or for non-cr ingame effects and/or rewards.

Yes, I get it. I'm just currently focusing on getting a specific ship quickly and for that I need cr.....quickly. I'll no doubt get involved in the CG past of the game at some point.

Top Bottom