Stuck at a guardian site

Cant make anything for SRV says "SRV is missing" its not its very much there its powered on and i tried after taking off, cant from inside the SRV says ship is missing.... what i even relogged... plenty of materials! I this was a long ass trip with all the running around then killing the drones with my ship since I had no ammo! Lost out on all those drops too! ing awesome! Makes other things fine!

Attachments

• Screenshot_0016.jpg
    Screenshot_0016.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 105
Heh, i got stuck for like 10 minutes in a brain tree... because i had no brains and jumped on it trying to pick a piece of Tin.
How ironic is that? :)

4 pips to ENG and try to "take off" using directional keys at various angles.
If nothing helps, quit and start using the classic game - that is NO Horizon - you will find yourself in the orbit.

Last edited:
Turns out you don't drive the SRV you fly the SRV, full throttle and boost i can leap a couple miles! hah! Sorry to the guy I ran into at the thargoid ship, I didnt need anything there just looking around...

Turns out you don't drive the SRV you fly the SRV, full throttle and boost i can leap a couple miles! hah! Sorry to the guy I ran into at the thargoid ship, I didnt need anything there just looking around...

Lol, I did something similar the other day. Landed on a random body, and was bored, so took out my SRV, and raced full throttle in a random direction. Think I just about launched into orbit a few times, before getting stuck against a geyser of some description. My ship had not only returned to orbit, but probably 7kLY to the bubble out of embarrassment, lol. I eventually got free after boosting etc. in various directions for about 5-10 minutes.

If you get stuck on a planet, you can log out and then log back in using vanilla Elite. Since it doesn't have planetary landings, it will put you back in your ship in space.

Wedged between two obelisks, vertical thruster non-effective, a simple relog put me far enough into the clear to work free. First recourse when the SRV is definitely stuck.

Relog could some help in reposition your SRV. Once I've stuck in barnacle, I've just jumped on it not thinking about future a lot. With relog and slowly moving I've managed to climb out.
I was stuck at Dav's hope. Loging out and in several times alowed me to get unstuck.

Top Bottom