Newcomer / Intro stuck at panopticon

hi guys iam new to the game and by mistake i fire on a security on my bounty hunting farming at a high ress spot with my new FDL i went at the station and paid the fine but didnt know that would put me in prison at panopticon now i can go at any point since i dont have any good jump drive so i been trying for the pass 2 hours and giveup i need some help on a walk around to go back in my home system I SOLA PROSPECT

hi guys iam new to the game and by mistake i fire on a security on my bounty hunting farming at a high ress spot with my new FDL i went at the station and paid the fine but didnt know that would put me in prison at panopticon now i can go at any point since i dont have any good jump drive so i been trying for the pass 2 hours and giveup i need some help on a walk around to go back in my home system I SOLA PROSPECT
In the galaxy map, on the left, 2nd tab from the left, there‘s an option to select the most economical route, rather than fastest. This should make your route plotted in more manageable jumps.

In the galaxy map, on the left, 2nd tab from the left, there‘s an option to select the most economical route, rather than fastest. This should make your route plotted in more manageable jumps.
hi lorenzo even with that i can jump at any closser station even the star iam completely stuck there

Note: Do not get fines and Bounties mixed up. Pay fines at station, pay bounties at an Interstellar Factor.
Do not try to pay bounties at the station, you will be sent to jail (as you have found).
It's worth reading all the blurb before clicking on something.

If you can't buy better FSD or another ship with better jump range in that system, you just have to self destruct and choose the freewinder option. Or beg for someone with a fleet carrier come to your rescue.

Usually they do have a Shipyard with a Sidewinder and Hauler for sale.

Whats your Jumprange? Zende is 8.55 LY away and has shipyard there....just be very careful if you dock on a megaship there :)

Top Bottom