Stuck In Hyades Sector (The Fountain Of Penance) - Jailbird

So, this old pilot got nabbed with his Federal Assault ship and sent to The Fountain Of Penance Detention Center in Hyades Sector LC-L b8-0.

Pay the fines\warrants... look at the Galaxy map and there is NO WAY to get back to my stomping grounds at Capoos in Federation space.

Any ideas? I don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

If you don't have a long-ranged ship you can transfer to get you out
1) Buy a Sidewinder at the detention centre's shipyard
2) Self-destruct the Sidewinder
3) Declare bankruptcy rather than paying the rebuy - you'll be sent back to your starting system
4) Pay for ship transfer for your FAS

Deleted member 38366

D
Huh?

Next bigger System is a mere 3-4LY away and plenty of refuelling Opportunities to plot any route - or temporarily equip a Fuel Scoop (?)
I don't see the issue, it's just a few jumps (possibly an annoying amount depending on the desired Target System - but definitely doable in any Ship).

It's merely 68.5LY after all.

If the Jumprange of the FAS is for some reason so crippled, one could store the FAS, buy & strip a cheap Hauler and slap A-Grade FSD onto it... formidable bubble taxi, like in old times.
After arrival, transfer the FAS, sell the Hauler Taxi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?

Next bigger System is a mere 3-4LY away and plenty of refuelling Opportunities to plot any route - or temporarily equip a Fuel Scoop (?)
I don't see the issue, it's just a few jumps (possibly an annoying amount depending on the desired Target System - but definitely doable in any Ship).

It's merely 68.5LY after all.

If the Jumprange of the FAS is for some reason so crippled, one could store the FAS, buy & strip a cheap Hauler and slap A-Grade FSD onto it... formidable bubble taxi, like in old times.
After arrival, transfer the FAS, sell the Hauler Taxi.

It will be the route planner clashing with the Permit lock if the OP is trying to plot a route direct.

There will be a way especially with a boost but a round a bout way

Wait... what?
It will be the route planner clashing with the Permit lock if the OP is trying to plot a route direct.

There will be a way especially with a boost but a round a bout way
What Permit Lock? Diticush isn't permit locked?

Top Bottom