Stuck on hotel step of Ghostbusters campaign

I’m having a tough time getting enough guests staying in my hotel per month to complete that requirement of the Ghostbusters campaign. There are enough rooms attached (both types), scenery is 100%, I have ~8000 mostly happy people in the park, the hotel is in a high traffic area, I’ve put a ton of advertising signs and screens all over the park for the hotel, I’ve enabled all perks in the hotel and made the rooms very cheap...
...And yet, the most I’ve gotten in the hotel in a month is 9.
I’m not sure what else I can do. I don’t have a lot of experience with hotels in my parks (never really saw the point in them), so I don’t know what else I can do to meet the goal and move onto the next goal of this darn campaign.

Have you enabled some perks to up the star rating in the hotel? The only other thing I can think of is room pricing and checking the guest thoughts about it.

Have you enabled some perks to up the star rating in the hotel? The only other thing I can think of is room pricing and checking the guest thoughts about it.
Yes, as I said in the original post, I enabled all perks and reduced room prices from the starting price.
Lordy, why did they bother putting hotels in if they are so unnattracrive to guests? My park is otherwise very successful and I’m losing 2k a month on this stupid hotel. This is why I hadn’t bothered building a hotel beyond my first try when they first came out.

So I figured out the fix for me, hopefully it helps if someone else has the same issue:
I temporarily shut down most of the attractions in my park, and peeps immediately flooded into my hotel.

Top Bottom