Stuck people on coaster

Hi folks

I've been having an issue with the F25 coaster and wanted to know whether this is a common problem.

stuck person.pngstuck person.png

It happens on about one run in ten, but never on a predictable pattern. It will often only be one person stuck, but can often be two or three. That person will just stand there without 'engaging' with their seat, meaning the harnesses will never go down and the train will never leave the station. The only fix is to close the ride, test it, then open it again - which is a little tedious.

Is this something I'm doing wrong, or is it a bug in the game?

Please go easy on my awful theming. I'm still learning the basics....!

Any help gratefully received!
Thanks

Can you head over to our Bug Report forum and fill out a report.

Since OP didnt post in the Bug report, does that mean this issue is being ignored? His profile shows 5 posts in over 2 years meaning he doesnt visit here often but it was enough of an issue for him to bring it to your attention, so maybe you could just pop this over there for him :) nevermind... I'll just do it myself even though I didn't experience the issue

Since OP didnt post in the Bug report, does that mean this issue is being ignored? His profile shows 5 posts in over 2 years meaning he doesnt visit here often but it was enough of an issue for him to bring it to your attention, so maybe you could just pop this over there for him :) nevermind... I'll just do it myself even though I didn't experience the issue

I'm surprised, that's usually the first thing that's done on this forum :/

I'm surprised, that's usually the first thing that's done on this forum :/

Well, I'm not surpised Breezer didn't check the bug forum before creating a new report as Westerteam already made one before BH responded here.
But that's usually something nobody does, using the search fucntion to check if something hasn't already been reported.

Well, I'm not surpised Breezer didn't check the bug forum before creating a new report as Westerteam already made one before BH responded here.
But that's usually something nobody does, using the search fucntion to check if something hasn't already been reported.

Unsure if you knew what I meant, or if I was unclear (no problem) I meant I was surprised that this thread wasn't moved to bug reports and Westerteam was told to post in bug reports, because usually posts are moved by admins/mods/community managers etc. :D

Unsure if you knew what I meant, or if I was unclear (no problem) I meant I was surprised that this thread wasn't moved to bug reports and Westerteam was told to post in bug reports, because usually posts are moved by admins/mods/community managers etc. :D

Probably a bit of both [big grin]

Sorry.[up]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator

We usually do not move threads to the bug reports forum, because that forum requires additional input when starting a new thread. That's why we ask to create a new thread when in comes to bugs.

Top Bottom