stunned. STUNNED I TELL YOU

I guess the tone of this forum will now change from whinge (3.2 update) to one of optimism. (thank god)
Oh you would think so, but ... did you watch the youtube chat live? Oh dear lord the salt.

People will still complain, for some reason.

Me? I'm excited.

Yeah, its mental. I've kept my expectations in check, but holy crap this is massive. And I feel a lot of impact will reveal itself slowly. Just imagine: from having to read reddit to find out someone find something, it'll now appear in the codex as a rumour first and as fully reported later. You can play this in Solo, completely disconnected from social media and experience the stuff that is happening around you that would previously has simply completely been missed by you.

Oh you would think so, but ... did you watch the youtube chat live? Oh dear lord the salt.

People will still complain, for some reason.

Me? I'm excited.

I just hope that Fdev stick to their vision and not let themselves be railroaded by complainers to often. Can't make everyone happy all of the time.
I thought the changes looked great. Meat and Veg in my exploration.... !

I have put off Exploration ever since FDExpo 2017. I am very happy I did. The changes looks awesome and so much more fun gameplay. FD: Take my money... oh... they already did... it is a free update, after all. :D

Just imagine: from having to read reddit to find out someone find something, it'll now appear in the codex as a rumour first and as fully reported later. You can play this in Solo, completely disconnected from social media and experience the stuff that is happening around you that would previously has simply completely been missed by you.
Yup, it's huge.

I quite liked the stuff they showed, but now I’m waiting patiently for some conceited try-hard to start whining about infinite probes. It’ll happen, just watch.

EDIT: watching the other thread like a hawk now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom