Suggestion accepted for a build

Here's a Guardian fitted Krait Mk. II. Thinking to hunt some bugs. No problem so far with scouts. Plasma are large but Coriolis still don't heve them in the list. Also power distributor is the hightest guardian one but do not save it..
Any suggestion or constructive criticism is welcome!

https://s.orbis.zone/mMSbqCR1

Last edited:
Are you planning on fighting in that build, or is that for travel out to a Pleaides base to swap modules? If it's the former, you're braver than I am...

Why do you have a cargo rack, vehicle hanger, fuel scoop, and FSD booster fitted for combat?

For quick comparison, my combat Krait (as currently fitted and engineered, but I think I can do better) vs yours...

Boost 535 vs 515
Shield 1050mj, 65/53/58 resistances, 1:12/2:21 recovery/recharge vs 728mj, 65/58/16 resistances, 15:03/14:47
Hull 2200, 30/35/27,5 resistances vs 1240, - 34/-15/6 resistances

Granted, I don't have a xeno scanner or shutdown field neutriser, but are they necessary for hunting Thargoid? Will you get the chance to use the shutdown? My shield drops to 800 with them, but recovery/recharge also speeds up to 0:59/1:49,

Let us know how you fare... maybe I'll strap on some Gauss'z and Plasma Chargers and join you.

Last edited:
May I suggest something like this Krait for Cyclops hunting:
Krait

The Chargers are large, as in the OP.
Resistances don't matter vs. the Interceptors, only pure Shield/Hull health, so engineer accordingly.
Use the AX Fighter with at least an expert level crew.

Last edited:
Are you planning on fighting in that build, or is that for travel out to a Pleaides base to swap modules? If it's the former, you're braver than I am...

Why do you have a cargo rack, vehicle hanger, fuel scoop, and FSD booster fitted for combat?

For quick comparison, my combat Krait (as currently fitted and engineered, but I think I can do better) vs yours...

Boost 535 vs 515
Shield 1050mj, 65/53/58 resistances, 1:12/2:21 recovery/recharge vs 728mj, 65/58/16 resistances, 15:03/14:47
Hull 2200, 30/35/27,5 resistances vs 1240, - 34/-15/6 resistances

Granted, I don't have a xeno scanner or shutdown field neutriser, but are they necessary for hunting Thargoid? Will you get the chance to use the shutdown? My shield drops to 800 with them, but recovery/recharge also speeds up to 0:59/1:49,

Let us know how you fare... maybe I'll strap on some Gauss'z and Plasma Chargers and join you.

Loose the Resistance Aug if your hunting thargoids, it does nothing for you.

Top Bottom