[Suggestion] Galaxy Wide Traffic Reports

Hello Cmdrs,

My suggestion is a galaxy traffic report, which would be a report on the most active systems for the day. One of my favourite things to do is check the system traffic report when I dock in at a station, and I always ponder where the action is and which systems are seeing the most activity. On launch day I saw I think 30,000 traffic at my starting system LHS 3447. Now I rarely see more than 1000 traffic in the reports.

It's tough to know where the action is happening without reading up on the forums as to where player driven events are happening. It would be cool to see this info in game.

I guess a full galaxy report of every system would be enormous, but at least having the top 25 systems would be pretty nice. Or if possible, have a way to filter systems by amount of traffic.

e.g.

Top 25 systems
1. System name - total traffic
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...

+Systems with 5000+ traffic
- System name - total traffic

+Systems with 1000+ traffic
-System name - total traffic

And then finally from this screen to be able to click the system name to plot a route to it, or to mark it on the galaxy map so you can see where it is without manually having to type it in.

Hopefully this is not something that already can be seen somewhere, if anyone has a suggestion or knows where I can find out more about this please let me know :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom