Suggestion: Have Toggle Gridlines

If things are going to be free form please have the ability to switch on grid lines and alignment tools. I am rubbish at aligning things by eye and like things to be neat.
A good example is when I am creating a powerpoint presentation - it comes up with spacing and grid lines to help with alignment of things. I like having my benches and path lights evently spaced.

If you could have a bush for things so it would add things evenly that would be good especally for the lights and bins etc.

Edit: Need to pay more attention to the Titles - Suggestion begins with an S not a G - they are not even close to each other.

Last edited:
I hope when they make a grid it's a set grid and not one that keeps changing when you're zooming in or out. Also it has to be symmetrical with the park entrance.

(Both mistakes made by the other company)

I hope when they make a grid it's a set grid and not one that keeps changing when you're zooming in or out. Also it has to be symmetrical with the park entrance.

(Both mistakes made by the other company)
This x 1000 - I am fine with free form tools but some things need to have a proper grid and alignment. Will drive me NUTS if things cant be aligned.

I would like to see the front, back, left, right, and top views with customize-able grid like NL2. That helps a lot when building coasters and scenery that need to be at certain heights and alignments.

I like how the sims 4 does it. Hold alt for free moving and rotation but otherwise there a fine grid.

Best of both world. That said an additional grid based on near object ( like precision engineering in cities skyline ) would make building even easier. Also vertical grid.

I wouldn't expect them to not have grids. Grids have already been shown on the game before with the Grid intersecting discussion on DD3 (DevDiary)

Top Bottom