SUGGESTION: New item for the Elite Store

Does anyone remember the movie "Space Cowboys"? It featured Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones, James Garner and Donald Sutherland as aging astronauts assigned to perform one last mission. Anyway, the James Garner character has a 'good luck' item he places on the center console while trying to fly, and land, a damaged space shuttle. That item is a Hawaiian Hula Girl bobblehead doll. I would like to suggest that FrontierDev make a "Hula Girl" bobblehead available in the Frontier Store for purchase (via ARX).
Thank you, Haji Al'Harami

Fuzzy dice and Pine Tree air freshener are also great suggestions but would require a different programming code because something hanging doesn't 'act' the same as something fixed to the instrument cluster. FDev already has the core programming code for a bobblehead. They simply have to change the graphics. But, I'd also like to see the fuzzy dice and air freshener. Those two items (especially the air freshener) are uniquely American icons.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Almost 5 years ago now 😅

I would just be happy if they werent more expensive than paint jobs. Ive bought pine tree air fresheners for my car, they were significantly less expensive than a new paint job would be. Just sayin, if they were cheaper i wouldnt have to keep grinding out all these first (and third) place trophies to save money...
PS_Messages_20191031_110613.jpg

Since the ships don't have a rear panel shelf I'd like to see my borsalino on the dahsboard, as well. And in Germany we also have the "Wackel Dackel" , basically a sausage dog bobblehead. This is absolutely needed, too. And don't forget my smartphone holder fixed at the canopy with a suction cup!

EDIT: And those! :D

51LAUyJOLGL.jpg

Schaltknauf.JPG

Last edited:
Like the borsalino. But luckily we have a cockpit the size of a bus interior. I could move all my furniture inside it. Oh, that give me the idea, I want a couch!

If you want to go all the way, then it's no borsalino. You need a knitted toilet paper hat. (And no, if you don't -know- what it is, you definitely are wrong when trying to guess. You can check here, but be aware that no English version even exists of this article... )

If you want to go all the way, then it's no borsalino. You need a knitted toilet paper hat. (And no, if you don't -know- what it is, you definitely are wrong when trying to guess. You can check here, but be aware that no English version even exists of this article... )

Put this on the list right away! And don't forget the horseshoe!

Now onto the stickers:

1579784610400.png

shopping

1579784721626.png

sie_sind_im_gluck_ich_bin_single_autoaufkleber-r6df663b63d2d490587872f50ef228e51_v9wht_8byvr_307.jpg
(replace this one with "Solo" of course)

Ok, obviously there are a lot of great ideas for cockpit decorations. Obviously we can't have them all (or, at least all at once). But I don't see too many issues with coding, or for that matter, bandwidth. How about it FDev? Maybe a few new items here...?

Top Bottom