Consoles Keyboard and Mouse Support

Not sure if there's keyboard and mouse support for the PS version but I'm here pleading for a keyboard and mouse integration for Xbox. Specifically now that it's officially supported by Xbox. This integration would be very much welcomed and utilized by the Xbox Elite Dangerous community.
Very Respectfully
CMDR deliriousbiskit

Last edited:

Lestat

Banned
Suggestion for Consoles

Not sure if there's keyboard and mouse support for the PS version but I'm here pleading for a keyboard and mouse integration for Xbox. Specifically now that it's officially supported by Xbox. This integration would be very much welcomed and utilized by the Xbox Elite Dangerous community.
Very Respectfully
CMDR deliriousbiskit
An idea is changing your topic name to Xbox keyboard Mouse support

Suggestion for Consoles

Very Respectfully
CMDR deliriousbiskit
The ships in elite really cant be sufficiently controlled with an xbox controller so I am in support of this

If you would happen to get KBAM support for flight controls on xbone, I'd be binning my PS4 and starting over in the Microsoft camp right then and there. Following. Not holding my breath, but following. Ok maybe I am holding my breath just a bit.

Top Bottom