Suit and Gun Locations - Where to get your fix

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
the g1 domi is widely available atm, the artemis more rare and the maveric seemingly the rarest. I wonder if the relative rarety will switch with the next tick on thursday or if theres a relationship to anything in the BGS. At the moment simply not enough data.

As for no one stocking anything besides basics, we've had 4 days and a bit of cmdrs crossing the bubble hoovering up anything better than G1 and emptying the shelves, this thread has been all about doing just that :) . So the more trafficked the station the less likely there is to be anything left beyond the basics.

I think it was Just, who pointed it out up thread, don't trust to luck, use Inara or whatever market source you prefer and look for stations whose markets haven't been updated since before the EDO release. Of course those are getting harder to find now too.

But even earlier this morning i saw some empty g2 gear and modded g3 gear.
Very good call with the Inara info. I shall run with it!

Starports tend to be less likely to have any upped stuff, from experience. Outpots and surface ports are much more common.
Less frequently visited maybe? Lack of a large pad deterring some cmdrs?

Like you, i've been finding upgraded and modded stuff at outposts and surface ports, i'm wondering if the coriolis and orbis stations just got cleaned out sooner.

But even considering that, in stations with old market data i've found little to nothing beyond basics in the bigger stations.

Less frequently visited maybe? Lack of a large pad deterring some cmdrs?

Like you, i've been finding upgraded and modded stuff at outposts and surface ports, i'm wondering if the coriolis and orbis stations just got cleaned out sooner.

But even considering that, in stations with old market data i've found little to nothing beyond basics in the bigger stations.
Anything close to the main star is pretty much always cleaned up, unless it's a planetary base.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom