COMPLETED CG Supply Rare Goods for Rackham Celebration (Rares)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Why can I buy only 54 pcs of Pantaa Prayer Sticks at once instead of 108 listed onm ED wiki?
Because wiki is allready out of date...

Boom, expansion, civil liberty changed to boom and expansion only for the station controlling faction...
So quantity allowed tanked...
If boom ends it will tank in value again...

Its in the first post for a reason...

Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Would have bet boom state would have failed first.. :oops:
Station status effects to controlling faction effect rare production and allocation to ships...
As stated, if the status boom ends the values will drop again...
Other factions have entered boom this increased the allocation of items at the station they controll for that rare...

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if it was solved or not, can't day one way or the other but i just did my last fed navy mission to get chief petty officer
Sorry you had to go through that unnecessarily! The issue was sorted just over an hour after I reported it. 😁

Sorry you had to go through that unnecessarily! The issue was sorted just over an hour after I reported it. 😁
It is what it is.

I can say I didn't have the permit yestrday as i worked through recruit-> petty officer, i did check from tme to time. might have needed a relog in between but i'd stopped watching the thread and just did the missions.

I'm running the route Edmonson High - Guest Installation - Forester's Choice - Zamka Platform - Edmonson High (don't want to just loop trade Prayer Sticks) and find I'm making more money hauling 148t of silver from Edmonson to Guest on the first leg than I am from any one of the three Rares I'm bringing back.

I see. Why they reduce the availibility even further is beyond me. Probably because according to fdev, more grind = better immersive gameplay experience.

It's stated right up front,

"Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly."

The materials available in a system are dependant on the Background Similuation and can increase if favourable conditions exist.

The normal allotment for Prayer Sticks is only 27 units. When the CG started there were two +ve system states in effect, BOOM and CIVIL LIBERTY... giving us 108.

108 units was essentially a time limited bonus. A freebie that you needed to take advantage while the fire sale was going.
As more CMDRs flooded into the system the background states begin to change and we lost CIVIL LIBERTY reducing the amount.
BGS states can change quickly and so the last reported amount is not always correct.

No one intentionally "reduced the availability further." Availability is just going back to normal.

These are "Rare Goods" and they are indeed rare.

I see. Why they reduce the availibility even further is beyond me. Probably because according to fdev, more grind = better immersive gameplay experience.
Because markets are not Fixed...
BGS is active in the galaxy and player groups Learn How to boost there systems tempary and then they benefit..
Systems with Zero activity in them don't have Boom or civil liberty, so start with lower values..

This cg is ded
Well, no toy surprise being given and, personally anyway, the story reason to do it isn't there. i dont much care if Rackham ends up running for president. Judging by the slow start to the CG, i'd guess i'm not the only one.

The only real reason to do this one is it being an excuse to haul rares.

While I agree there's no weekend bump yet

1652616454097.png

The weekend isn't over; and people with FCs may bump it later in the week. Can we at least wait for the end of the week before declaring it dead?

Dead or not, this CG sure isn't one of the better ones.

Every CMDR participating: "Sure I'll run some rare goods. . . Okay, that station is 1,000,000Ls out? Nope. What about that one? 600,00Ls out? Nah.
Those other systems are kind of distant too. Oh, G. Pantazis? Pantaa Prayer Sticks it is boyz!! All 50 of them each run..."

But seriously, I am curious what the end total will be for types of rare goods delivered.
My guess: 85% of deliveries are gonna be those prayer sticks.

Last edited:
Daily server tick is due any time now...
Allocation Values may change again at any second due to this daily server change of status effects on station controlling factions...

Dead or not, this CG sure isn't one of the better ones.

Every CMDR participating: "Sure I'll run some rare goods. . . Okay, that station is 1,000,000Ls out? Nope. What about that one? 600,00Ls out? Nah.
Those other systems are kind of distant too. Oh, G. Pantazis? Pantaa Prayer Sticks it is boyz!! All 50 of them each run..."

But seriously, I am curious what the end total will be for types of rare goods delivered.
My guess: 85% of deliveries are gonna be those prayer sticks.
Sorry Rackham, thoughts and prayer sticks is all we can offer for your presidency run.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom