COMPLETED CG Support President Hudson to Increase Federal Surveillance (Data)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Not entirely clear from the wording whether "Additionally, the top 75% of contributors will receive a fully engineered"... is contingent on "Should the initiative gain more data than Shadow President Winters's campaign" my assumption is that it is and that only one of the modules will be given based on which CG wins. But given its a separate paragraph it could be read as not dependent on one campaign doing better than the other

Not entirely clear from the wording whether "Additionally, the top 75% of contributors will receive a fully engineered"... is contingent on "Should the initiative gain more data than Shadow President Winters's campaign" my assumption is that it is and that only one of the modules will be given based on which CG wins. But given its a separate paragraph it could be read as not dependent on one campaign doing better than the other
Correct. This one is very clear in wording: Whoever gets more data is declared winner.
I seriously hope people are going for the KWS, because I want one.

I was gonna stop where I was cause top 10% money is cool with me but I realized it said top 10 commanders and I was like “I’m taking this to the end” lol

If they keep saying it they will be correct eventually. Might happen this week as there is a module to win, and it is going to finish very early.

Anyone else notice that this is the 2nd CG in a row that either requires constant relogging or is completely broken by it (depending on your view of relogging)?
Am I being paranoid thinking that FDev are using this to gather data before cracking down on it? :)

Anyone else notice that this is the 2nd CG in a row that either requires constant relogging or is completely broken by it (depending on your view of relogging)?
Am I being paranoid thinking that FDev are using this to gather data before cracking down on it? :)
All salvage CGs can use a relog to increase collection rate...
Thats because natural respawn is not applied.... and it is 2 salvage CGs in a row....
If escape pod CG, thargoid item CG or any "item" collection CG that is not based at a station is used respawn via relog will always be faster...
Instance regeneration via the normal space to super cruse to normal space loop takes longer but can still be done....

Last edited:
Interesting one. The time spent trading down g5 mats, 3 at a time, then going to the Research contact, handing in 200+ g1 mats, going back to mat trader to trade another 3 g5s... is painful. Some of the worst 'gameplay' in all gaming! I'll do it though for either interesting, dynamic narrative reasons, or just a sweet module.

As others have said though, even in fully G5 engineered combat / bounty hunting builds, I never use an A rated KWS because of the power consumption. It seems way out of whack with the B/C/D rated KWSs and more specifically, other modules like weapons and other scanners.

1619778939687.png

Interesting one. The time spent trading down g5 mats, 3 at a time, then going to the Research contact, handing in 200+ g1 mats, going back to mat trader to trade another 3 g5s... is painful. Some of the worst 'gameplay' in all gaming!
Its the watch You Tube CG.

Terrible game design

Isn't it adjusted just now? Inara shows 8 tiers. More relogging please!!! More torture o_O
At least money rewards are huge this time.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom