COMPLETED CG Support Shadow President Winters Against Federal Surveillance (Data)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Pffft, if I want to read, I'll take a book ;)

Make sure its an Audio book then or you may just skip the final chapter and miss the twist :)

So I was playing cop in a RES as a low-grind way of accumulating some data, tagged a security ship which promptly blew up in front of me :rolleyes:

You and your OP scanners lol

Seriously though more should come if you keep playing unless the RNG is busted then go to SC and back again to reset...or ironically have to relog

If you got notoriety, you did more than "tagging": you kept shooting and you blew up a friendly. In the future, stop shooting and return to supercruise. Then you'll "only" have a bounty.

If you got notoriety, you did more than "tagging": you kept shooting and you blew up a friendly. In the future, stop shooting and return to supercruise. Then you'll "only" have a bounty.
What I meant was it was my 'tag' that made them blow up – but it was literally the same situation of them just flying in front of my guns

Rival CGs are meant to end at the same time any reaches final tier...
If you have any let overs to hand in for this CG, now might be a good time to start back the other CG is due to end soon...

Last edited:
The CG text doesn't explicitly state that if one completes the other ends, which I thought the competitive ones typically did; it just says that whoever has more at the end of the week wins and if they hit the same tier the most contributions wins.

The CG text doesn't explicitly state that if one completes the other ends, which I thought the competitive ones typically did; it just says that whoever has more at the end of the week wins and if they hit the same tier the most contributions wins.
It says "If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaigns will end immediately"

"campaigns" not "campaign", but who knows?

It should say 'either final target' or 'each final target' to remove ambiguity. Either way, it did not end when the other one did.
The hour to complete the other CGs not done... If Both CG go complete after the servers done processin those who get paid and this one still open then yep the wording was wrong...

It should say 'either final target' or 'each final target' to remove ambiguity. Either way, it did not end when the other one did.
The other one didn't end - it just hit final tier, which means no more contributions are possible - it takes a while before it registers as finished - we'll see what happens then.

So I was playing cop in a RES as a low-grind way of accumulating some data, tagged a security ship which promptly blew up in front of me :rolleyes: I was under the impression this just meant I'd have to log out and do something more worthwhile with my life for 2 hours but no apparently I have to sit in game, completely unable to do the thing I'm interested in doing, for 2 hours. Great system.
You're meant to not log out, but do something else with your life for 2 hours. Notoriety decreases while you're afk.
Whether that's a superior mechanic is arguable...

The other one didn't end - it just hit final tier, which means no more contributions are possible - it takes a while before it registers as finished - we'll see what happens then.
Hudson CG is done. I cashed in...this one is still going. Buckle up and let's see what happens!

Is it wrong to kinda hope it ends soon now that the other's been knocked out? I've never been in the top 10% in a CG before, would rather like not to get knocked down by the people from Hudson...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom