COMPLETED CG Support Shadow President Winters Against Federal Surveillance (Data)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I really think that if it was going to wrap, it would have already done so. The server has ended the Hudson one...so either it's going until Tier 8 is met or FDev will come in the morning and task kill it.

It says "If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaigns will end immediately"

"campaigns" not "campaign", but who knows?
Fdev apparently again don't read what they wrote themselves just a few days ago.
They should go into politics. "It's non of my business, what I said yesterday."

This is weird... with the Hudson one ending both should end, no?

Anyway, there's still a chance to save the right to privacy since the case of a perfect 100% tie isn't mentioned. Relog harder, take this one to 100%, gain a few more billions.

I doubt this will manage to reach Tier 8 - just two days left, and I suspect many Hudson participants would want to take a break from menu hopping. I'm currently at Ito with a full load of AEC and AEA, but I just can't bring myself to face material trader again.

Tier 7, however, looks doable - of course, if FD won't pull the plug.

I doubt this will manage to reach Tier 8 - just two days left, and I suspect many Hudson participants would want to take a break from menu hopping. I'm currently at Ito with a full load of AEC and AEA, but I just can't bring myself to face material trader again.

Tier 7, however, looks doable - of course, if FD won't pull the plug.
I'll settle for tier 6 right now, i reckon most players are already too burnt out to push for tier 7, let alone 8.

I spent the last three nights searching for the damn Jameson crash site, finally finding it tonight after the other CG had ended, missing out on at least 500 milliion for the top 50% in it, however after all the relogging i could stand tonight, i've got myself fairly well in the top 25% of this one with 15,000+ delivered.

Might muster up the strength to fly back to the crash site tomorrow night, maybe the next night (though with my limited playtime, it might take me both night to get there, farm and come back) but if i stay in the top 25% and the 360 million it's currently worth turns into at least 500 million, overall i'll still be very happy 😃😎🎏 .

It's at tier 6 now. I bet this CG might make it to tier 7 or maybe even 8 once commanders see the payouts of tier 7. The other CG went from around 60% to 100% in the last day. Making the contribution I just did takes less than 30 grade 5 mats which you can get back in 5 minutes at the Jameson crash.
Screenshot (220) 1.png

Last edited:
You're talented! Tell me how you slip down in that direction! ;)
Simple - your percentile ranking depends on the amount of players above and below you. If there's a sudden influx of players who donated less than you did, you go up.
Example: there are 100 players and you are 70th in terms of donations. You're top 75%. If suddenly 900 players join with fewer donations than you - you automatically become top 10%.

Im 10% at the moment and if its anything like the Hudson CG then i'll need another 4-5 trips to maintain my ranking.
I've devoted my last night hugging to the top 10% on Hudson's. I'm so sick of it. I'm at 25k donations for Winters and I'm going to stay there unless some bracket becomes one dump away by the end of it.
This pair of CGs is sickening and the fact that this one lasts while the other concluded is just depressing.

Considering how much time of farming money these rewards save you from and how completely opposite to space simulation the gameplay required to participate is (relogging on jameson's and holding one button in menu later), we can safely say that FDev is literally bribing us into not playing the game.

Simple - your percentile ranking depends on the amount of players above and below you. If there's a sudden influx of players who donated less than you did, you go up.
Example: there are 100 players and you are 70th in terms of donations. You're top 75%. If suddenly 900 players join with fewer donations than you - you automatically become top 10%.
Well - I made a mistake in my post, as I was slipping from top 25% to 50%, not the other way round. But I'll leave that one un-edited, for once : )

You know no one but yourself is forcing you to do it right?
I'm not being forced.
I'm being bribed.

Over my 2.5 months of playing for fun and not farming I made 1.2bn in total assets, with the time I have for playing (pretty much exclusively sacrificing sleep).

At this rate I'm either looking at a fleet carrier somewhere around summer vacation next year or two months of wasting my sleep time farming money on boring, dull and repetitive activities.
And here comes FDev offering 4.2bil for 7hrs of effort, almost 600mil/h, on an activity just as boring, dull and repetitive.
In my position, I'd have to be an idiot not to take it.

I just wish that activity was something actually like playing the game. I would even do 7 hours of repetitive trading runs, something I'm sick of after doing that ad nauseam in X3:TC, because it's at least like playing a space sim - flying among stars, alas with frequent 30-second stops at markets.
Boring, dull and repetitive, but at least involves mostly playing the bloody game, not like this "Hold D/RightArrow for 2 hours" nonsense.

Well - I made a mistake in my post, as I was slipping from top 25% to 50%, not the other way round. But I'll leave that one un-edited, for once : )
Well, I didn't find that particularly weird because it actually happened to me once in a previous CG - I got bumped from top25% to top10%.

I'm not being forced.
I'm being bribed.

Over my 2.5 months of playing for fun and not farming I made 1.2bn in total assets, with the time I have for playing (pretty much exclusively sacrificing sleep).

At this rate I'm either looking at a fleet carrier somewhere around summer vacation next year or two months of wasting my sleep time farming money on boring, dull and repetitive activities.
And here comes FDev offering 4.2bil for 7hrs of effort, almost 600mil/h, on an activity just as boring, dull and repetitive.
In my position, I'd have to be an idiot not to take it.

I just wish that activity was something actually like playing the game. I would even do 7 hours of repetitive trading runs, something I'm sick of after doing that ad nauseam in X3:TC, because it's at least like playing a space sim - flying among stars, alas with frequent 30-second stops at markets.
Boring, dull and repetitive, but at least involves mostly playing the bloody game, not like this "Hold D/RightArrow for 2 hours" nonsense.

So its your desire for a carrier quick that has lead you to do something you don't enjoy.

Sounds like your poor impulse control is forcing you.

At this rate I'm either looking at a fleet carrier somewhere around summer vacation next year or two months of wasting my sleep time farming money on boring, dull and repetitive activities...

...I would even do 7 hours of repetitive trading runs, something I'm sick of after doing that ad nauseam in X3:TC, because it's at least like playing a space sim - flying among stars, alas with frequent 30-second stops at markets.
Can I make a suggestion, with your physical and mental wellbeing in mind? Play games you actually like. Oh and get some sleep.

Top 10 CMDRs~ 121,774 to 212,0492,000,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 25,675 to 121,7731,140,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 10,405 to 25,674648,000,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 1,856 to 10,404288,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 271 to 1,855144,000,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 2707,000,000 Cr

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom