COMPLETED CG Support Sirius Corporation's Proposal to Host the Galactic Summit (Science & Research)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
yea I get the g5 = 81 g1 and that would have made those targets seem more reasonable
maybe its like you say and they simply forgot how long and boring it is to broker down to g1 mats

doesn't explain why they didn't change those tiers though, heyho I'm in top 10% for both so onwards and upwards

yea I get the g5 = 81 g1 and that would have made those targets seem more reasonable
maybe its like you say and they simply forgot how long and boring it is to broker down to g1 mats

doesn't explain why they didn't change those tiers though, heyho I'm in top 10% for both so onwards and upwards
Indeed. 80m is nothing to be sniffed at - although I'm not sure I'd do it again.

30m for a few minutes trading existing data for me from the CG, then off to enjoy some time helping out my local faction.

1611837991423.png

Kudos to those who stuck out a week of mat trading :D

I pitched in with the other cg but that thread is dead. Generally liked the idea of the cg and the storyline. The rewards weren't as good as any of the double engineered modules ones, or the ammonia worlds one where I made nearly a billion just from the hand in data alone. Rewards don't have to be the driver for these things though; great gameplay, narrative, or co op play could be too.

In this cg though, the time spent in the station transferring 5 g4/5 mats to g1 at a time, then to the Science and Research trader to hand in 300 mats, then back, for about 40 minutes or so, honestly made me question the entire concept of gaming. Or at least my participation in it. Transferring digital numbers from one bucket to another is not gameplay.

I wanna be positive cause there's plenty of salt around and this is a unique, amazing game, but please FDev, this was a big miss. At least allow the hand in of tradeable g5 mats and * the number by 81 or something!

100mil off Li, 30mil off Antal. That was a profitable CG.
Now never speak to me of data-collection CGs again. 😅
My alt dumped all his materials and just managed to sneak into the top 10% with 9058t. 50mcr for him was well worth the couple of hours of boredom mucking around with the interface.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom