COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
OK, I have contributed to the CG.

1633960817070.png

Now I expect top level service at each and every megaship every time I visit them and, if the service is not extremely satisfactory, I will demand to talk to the CEO of Brewer Corporation in person!

Regards,

SpaceKaren

Today, I am busy transferring loadsabillions to my Epic alt that I finally got around to spinning up this morning. By the time the discounts kick in it should have 10bn or so& a small fleet of ships, while still being 0% progress on all ranks. And all because of FOMO on those carrier discounts. 😅

(Fear not, I will find a use for a 3rd carrier…)

Just curious, what’s the real benefit of having so many megaships along the route to Colonia? Is it just that people want to stop and sell cartographic data more often or something? I maybe am just missing something here. I’ve been happy to contribute this week, enjoyed the hauling and got a lot of credits.

People jump to the colony and back collecting cartographic data then handed over to their FC ship so it's easier to flotoner jump to the colony.

I don't know of any other examples.
Sell?
What's the point?
Trivia

Just curious, what’s the real benefit of having so many megaships along the route to Colonia? Is it just that people want to stop and sell cartographic data more often or something? I maybe am just missing something here. I’ve been happy to contribute this week, enjoyed the hauling and got a lot of credits.
They'll also supply Tritium.

They are spaced at FC jump range apart, in theory making moving carriers between the bubble and Colonia easier (better refueling options). Some commanders may appreciate being able to dock along the way if they're making the trip solo. And narratively it makes sense that something like this would be done to try and join together the two for trade and travel purposes (rather than just leaving the second bubble isolated).

It seems likely there will be further phases to bridge the gap this one leaves.

Many theories, but ultimately we don't know. I'm hoping the Tuesday "Colonia Bridge" stream might be used to shed some light on that. It might be a rather boring stream if they were hoping to just play the CG and make deliveries for an hour (assuming it isn't done by then, even).

Less than 1.2 million needed...
36,314,138 / 37,500,000
If your waiting to take part but realy want to... see about ajusting when your play time will be...
Those who last min rush on wednesday won't be doing so...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom