COMPLETED CG Support the Colonia Bridge Project in Colonia (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Omega Sector VE-Q b5-15
Dryooe Flyou WB-T b47-10

These are the next two systems, where CB megaships found. The megaships are not registered yet.
We got 10 systems out of the 30 now.

Hello, just found this thread. Here’s all the mega ships I’ve been able to find. Systems not highlighted green have guessed IDs. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztBPM6P2TdcI1aqbI19GuHUi14VYwQkOg5luAL7o_ug/edit
Great!

Two more added, close to Colonia:
1635489337864.png

Megaship names would be nice in column "C".
(Its 27 out of 30 found of Phase 1)

Last edited:
o7
i plan to travel on the colonia bridge and i wonder :
can we find somewhere (data point, npc dialog) in the megaship CB-20 (example) the coordinates of the previous/next megaship (CB-19 and CB-21) ?

And CB-52 Colonia Bridge in Eoch Flyuae QK-E d12-2118

Judging by their locations, Kashyapa will probably get CB-51 when that's constructed. It'll be interesting to see whether they take in all the highway bases between Kashyapa and Rohini - it's a bit of a zig-zag route and I'm not sure they've got enough ships planned to do all of them.

i plan to travel on the colonia bridge and i wonder :
can we find somewhere (data point, npc dialog) in the megaship CB-20 (example) the coordinates of the previous/next megaship (CB-19 and CB-21) ?
That'd be a very good idea, but no, it appears not.

So that's where you're hanging around
Don't worry, I'll head back soon :)

View attachment 271808

(I don't remember there being news in EDO, there is in EDH - or maybe it was added today?)
Ah, that's useful, or it would be if it appeared!

Systems populated recently seem to have very unreliable news in EDO - none of the CB systems at this end had any when I visited, and Delaine Terminus only has local news about one in every 5-10 visits too.

And you can tell it's a bug, because it's an inhabited system so should always have the Brewer Logistics faction news.

I'll file a report after lunch, then...

I'll file a report after lunch, then...
Oh, no I won't. Twice now I've entered the report, it's thought about it, and then said "the issue could not be loaded".
(Oddly, the issues do show up in the index, with the correct title...)
If anyone else can get the bug tracker to work - I've copied the text I used below - post the link and I'll add a confirmation

So, @sallymorganmoore very sorry to add to your pile of pings but I literally can't report this bug through the channels Frontier would prefer, because they're bugged too :)
EDIT: if you're just seeing this, Sally, I did finally manage to report on the 5th attempt at https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/44296 - but the bug tracker really needs replacing with one which works...

Platform:
ED Odyssey (and not ED Horizons) on PC.

Report:
Local news articles are completely missing in Odyssey (but not Horizons) at recently added - since May, anyway - stations almost all the time.

They appear maybe 10-20% of the time (occasionally can be fixed by relogging, mostly not)

Delaine Terminus and the various CB-xx Colonia Bridge megaships are examples

Reproduction Steps:
Visit Delaine Terminus / CB-54 Colonia Bridge / etc and check local news
If it doesn't say "no local news" you got lucky, try again tomorrow.

Confirmations:
I'll go and see "Ten Alts" Johnny later, he owes me a favour.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom