Support "The Renegades" in Lugger - make that star system fun again

War in Lugger.

I urge you all to fight for The Renegades faction in Lugger. They are currently in a war over system control with Milceni Intergalactic.

Why you might ask...
1) Lugger used to be a fun Anarchy, high population system. Now its just another (boring) federal highsec boom system.
2) Milceni intergalactic seems to have quite a large number of followers in the complete safety of solo or private group.
3) The federal cancer must be removed.

This week we have a chance of winning back system control. But we must act now!

Victory is life!

We need more anarchies.

In past history, Lugger has always been a great place to look for missions/trouble/etc. But that ended when it became a highsec system. You are limited to haulage missions and there is zero gameplay left in space (other than looking for degraded uss).

I urge every willing and able pilot to assist in the purging of the federal disease.

Victory is life!

Anarchy War zone travel review:

Nice system, with plenty of stations. Good choice of CZs with a medium and high next to an inhabited ELW (good background for fighting in). Perhaps not as pretty as Carcosa, but thats going to be a tall order to beat.

Excellent choice of ships to blow up. Very satisfying when Federation Navy Corvettes go pop.

8/10- would visit again. Although any right thinking anarchists in the area need to help with the current issue with the high security status. Absolutely ruins the place.

Anarchy War zone travel review:

Nice system, with plenty of stations. Good choice of CZs with a medium and high next to an inhabited ELW (good background for fighting in). Perhaps not as pretty as Carcosa, but thats going to be a tall order to beat.

Excellent choice of ships to blow up. Very satisfying when Federation Navy Corvettes go pop.

8/10- would visit again. Although any right thinking anarchists in the area need to help with the current issue with the high security status. Absolutely ruins the place.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sadly, however, it looks like the opposition is just too massive. I have only seen CMDR's fighting for the Renegades, but still we are down 0 to 3 dominated days. I guess the Milceni guys are Mobius or something.

Anyway, keep causing havoc. When the war ends there will be other ways to make Milceni ships pop.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sadly, however, it looks like the opposition is just too massive. I have only seen CMDR's fighting for the Renegades, but still we are down 0 to 3 dominated days. I guess the Milceni guys are Mobius or something.
I'll be keeping going though, it's only over when it's over after all. There's some kind of victory there since they won't come at you in open.
Anyway, keep causing havoc.
Can do! You don't have to worry about that. I'm not sure what one cmdr can do in a system this size but I'll be sure to leave plenty of wreckage before heading back.

I am stuck in solo right now (Internet issues) but shall be blowing stuff up in my python for you in lugger tomorrow, not that I'm very good at it. but every little helps?....

Brought the Lingenfelter out of the shop, screw the upgrades for now. Arrived tonight and picked up about a half million in bounties in about 20 minutes in the nearest high level conflict zone near Caryanda Station. It's a start, anyhow.

When supporting anarchist with stations, don't forget that those generate a anarchy jurisdiction around them. It's a easy way of undermining a faction through murder, as that doesn't generate notoriety or bounties. That seems to be wrong, my bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom