COMPLETED CG Support Wreaken Construction Mining Campaign

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
5km range for an abrasion blaster .... I need new glasses :)

Both of the special modules offered in either of these CGs are nearly useless. Frontier must know this and yet silly game design like this still continues.

Last edited:
I don't get the pointless engineering in the modules for either of these CGs. A long range mining laser is pointless because you always want to be close to the asteroid for collection to be efficient and a long range abrasion blaster is pointless because you're never hit anything at long range. Frontier must know this and yet silly game design like this still continues.
Long range asteroid tapping to see if it's worth prospecting with the laser, doubled shot speed to hit easier with the blaster.

Screenshot_0007.jpg

That should be enough to maintain my top 10% position.

227 participants...
people not interested in it should sign in and deliver 1 ton...

Guess i will bring my alts in with a symbolic contribution

Yup, it's a mad race for the abrasion blaster with so few participants. And I still think in the end it wwill be the people loading their carriers the whole time, then unloading one Cutter at a time.

I'm in the top 25% at the moment, but the top 10 will be a mountain to climb, for a slightly snappier blaster, depending on how much effort the people at the top have made to secure their positions.

Still, the money's good.

Well I really wanted to unlock this one too but with my work and home schedule I'm just not gonna be able to push it to the top 10%. I'll just have to hope it becomes available in the tech broker sometime in the future.

Currently in top 10% and I have like 400t more to deliver. Will do one additional mining session tonight but that will be it.

.. At least I can laser mine while watching TV.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom