COMPLETED CG Support Wreaken Construction Mining Campaign

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: LTT 198
Station: Tobias's Gift (Megaship, large pads available, 486 Ls from main star, 72.33 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver mined Coltan, Gallite, Praseodymium and Silver
Time limit: 26th August 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Torval-Mastopolos Mining and Wreaken Construction have requested deliveries of mined materials to the LTT 198 system.
LTT 198 State Ltd, its controlling faction, will only allow one of the rival corporations to remain permanently. The company with the most successful campaign will establish a new starport in the permit-controlled system.
Emmerich Koenig, CEO of Wreaken Construction, outlined his company's initiative:
We will pay handsomely for deliveries of coltan, gallite, praseodymium and silver to the megaship Tobias’s Gift in the LTT 198 system.
LTT 198 State Ltd will provide all contributors to these initiatives with temporary system permits lasting one week.
If Tier 1 is reached, the top 10% of participants will receive a fully engineered class 1 rating D abrasion blaster with long range. The module will be placed in storage at Tobias's Gift in EGM 559 by Friday the 27th of August 3307.
Should Wreaken Construction be victorious the top 75% of participants will receive the module along with permanent permit access to LTT 198.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end early on Thursday the 26th of August 3307. If one faction meets its objectives earlier than planned, the initiatives will end immediately.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Coltan, Gallite, Praseodymium and Silver to the megaship Tobias's Gift in the LTT 198 system.
Please note that these commodities must be mined rather than purchased to count towards your personal contribution total.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
Pristine metallic ring finder website: http://edtools.ddns.net/index.php?s=
-Courtesy of CMDR VicTic
  • Megaship Services: Commodities Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices @ Tobias's Gift
    • Coltan: 12,326 Cr/T
    • Gallite: 23,830 Cr/T
    • Praseodymium: 17,240 Cr/T
    • Silver: 74,446 Cr/T
Latest status
Last updated: 26 August @ 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 354,236 tonnes delivered (Tier 5 target: 1.6M tonnes)
Contributors: 433
Reward Tier: 2/5
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 400,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Conflicting information between CG text here and Inara's:

1629379305403.png

Please clarify.

We will pay handsomely for deliveries of coltan, gallite, praseodymium and silver to the megaship Tobias’s Gift in the LTT 198 system. If successful, we will make an experimental high-range abrasion blaster available for free to all pilots who support us in this endeavour.
Inara said:
If Tier 1 is reached, the top 10% of participants will receive a fully engineered class 1 rating D abrasion blaster with long range. The module will be placed in storage at Tobias's Gift in EGM 559 by Friday the 27th of August 3307.
Should Wreaken Construction be victorious the top 75% of participants will receive the module along with permanent permit access to LTT 198.
Can anyone clarify what the hell does this means?
"All pilots" "the top 10% of participants" "the top 75% of participants"

Conflicting information between CG text here and Inara's:

View attachment 257901

Please clarify.
Inara took the text from the official site. Yes, please clarify who gets the module.
Can anyone clarify what the hell does this means?
"All pilots" "the top 10% of participants" "the top 75% of participants"
These two are not in conflict:
If Tier 1 is reached, the top 10% of participants will receive...
then additionally
Should Wreaken Construction be victorious the top 75% of participants will receive...

I don't know... as a core miner the module looks interesting but I always fly close to the asteroid to blast the surface deposits so a long range mod doesn't seem very useful.

I don't know... as a core miner the module looks interesting but I always fly close to the asteroid to blast the surface deposits so a long range mod doesn't seem very useful.
I'm more interested in the permit, but there is currently conflicting information about that out there.

I'm more interested in the permit, but there is currently conflicting information about that out there.
I don't get it.
To enter LTT 198 (where the megaships are) you need the permit anyways. If you acquire the permit through normal means can it be forfeited?
Or is the system currently open? (I don't know cause I got the permit myself when I saw the news about them being there, and has been doing missions around the place since then)

I've been given the permit (and I'm nowhere near the system nor participating in the CG). Possibly it will be revoked at the end of the week since I only gained it that way ... but I've still got the HIP 54530 permit which was handed out in similar circumstances, so possibly not.

I don't get it.
To enter LTT 198 (where the megaships are) you need the permit anyways. If you acquire the permit through normal means can it be forfeited?
Or is the system currently open? (I don't know cause I got the permit myself when I saw the news about them being there, and has been doing missions around the place since then)
"LTT 198 State Ltd will provide all contributors to these initiatives with temporary system permits lasting one week. "
(what this means is everyone has the permit this week)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom