PvP Sweet Railguns II

Nice, nothin more rewarding and more op than a bunch of long range rails in expert hands.

3 things really stand out:
the gunship cmdr need to learn how to set power priorities
gunship's pp is rather hard to snipe
people need to start using missiles/rockets more often :D

Huh, really insightful video, thank you!

It seemed to me that the fdl didn't use laterals one bit. I'd love to try this setup out, but PvP people I played around with are a lot more juke heavy. Do you see this loadout viable against those type of players? I see you steadily rested your target on top of the enemy, and held it there carefully, but would that be possible against more erratic fdls?

Ah, and a 4th thing...
Chally's drives can be hit from basically any angle.
If the FDLs cmdr went for drives instead of targeting the Challys pp, he would have won that fight.

It seemed to me that the fdl didn't use laterals one bit. I'd love to try this setup out, but PvP people I played around with are a lot more juke heavy. Do you see this loadout viable against those type of players? I see you steadily rested your target on top of the enemy, and held it there carefully, but would that be possible against more erratic fdls?

Last edited:
its very hard to hit the drives of chiefs and challis with pas...

Indeed, but i assumed the FDL is running the meta 3xPA+2xRails.
The FDL did managed to hit your PP since it malfunctioned at least once.

slash that.. the messages were something about pd being scrambled followed by pp malfunction? was the fdl using a disrupter?

Last edited:

yeah for sure, you just need to stay on your target and keeping so the pressure on the enemy. It melts prismos ;) Just avoid rams and you're good to go :D

Indeed, but i assumed the FDL is running the meta 3xPA+2xRails.
The FDL did managed to hit your PP since it malfunctioned at least once.

slash that.. the messages were something about pd being scrambled followed by pp malfunction? was the fdl using a disrupter?
no, it was just a simple pp malfunction, this causes that the pips go crazy ^^

yeah for sure, you just need to stay on your target and keeping so the pressure on the enemy. It melts prismos ;) Just avoid rams and you're good to go :D

Cool, thanks!

Personally I started with a fixed multi-triangle fdl with two rails on the sides, feedback and superpenetrator. Higher-ups at our squadron said it's powerful af, seen them do wonders with it, but I'm not quite there yet. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta train some more with the rails too, rarely hitting a shot.

Top Bottom