Swerve 31 Hidden Species

I saw this video. I hope that most of the species mentioned here will be included in to Jurassic world Evolution 2. Especially Deinosuchus I would love to see this crocodilian or relative of alligators pouncing on a parasaurolophus while it's hiding in the water.

This means absolutely nothing by all accounts. It doesn’t mean Frontier will never add any of these things down the line, it just adds nothing conclusive to say it’s more probable to say they will appear at some future point because of some trivial mention or some kind of plausible coincidence.

The first game’s database includes dinosaurs that are referenced in some way but were never implemented in that game, and there’s no guarantee any of them will be this time around.

Last edited:
There were some recent "events" (if you know what I mean) that occurred with an extreme likelihood of 2 new animal groups, being "Synapsids" and "Therapsids". I don't get why they're different groups either but that's what the info says.

There were some recent "events" (if you know what I mean) that occurred with an extreme likelihood of 2 new animal groups, being "Synapsids" and "Therapsids". I don't get why they're different groups either but that's what the info says.
Might be DLC packs with them splitting them

Top Bottom