Switching to PC

New Question:

I've made contact with a computer geek that is gonna set me up with a 1'st class a number one gaming pc that he states wont need to be upgraded for 4 or 5 years. When my new pc comes, do I down load ED to the pc directly or to a 3.0 flash drive. Previously if I needed to redown load ED It was on ps4 or xbox's cloud and was free to download again an again. I also gonna be download NMS and am wondering the same thing, do I down load it to a Flash Drive and then install it thus having a copy for latter or what?

OH yeah, all most for got, I'm also in the market for the a number one best hotas for a pc. I've utilize both of the available for ps4 and xbox and though they did server their purpose, I wouldn't refer to them as any thing near a quality product.

Last edited:
Updated request:
Though all the previous data I've received is narrowing down my choice of pc and internals. I now need to know about a mouse, they range in sizes, shapes and button availability, I've been utilizing a conventional roller type on my pc, will that suffice or do I really need an 300 dollar gaming mouse.

In addition, I plan to get rid of the phone ears buds I've been utilizing and buy a set of real head phones with attached microphone. Again, the prices vary from a hundred to over a thousand.

And last but not least, I understand an xbox controller will work on a pc, I'm eyeballing the xbox elite. Will it work on the pc or do I need an xbox one elite?

Thanks for the previous data, hope y'all can assist me here also.

OK, with the last post, I've pretty much nailed it down, with the exception of a high end Warthog HOTAS; Looks like it gonna be about a 36,000 peso $2,000 U.S. investment that should get me well into the future before needed some upgrades. The fellow I have looking for all the various components only charges wholesale to family member's and almost everyone where i live is a family member, in addition, he offer's free service for the life of the products he assembles, though it may take a day or three. One only has to pay for the upgrade, he installs it and boom good for another couple of years.

Thanks everyone for all the assistance. This will be my first and at my age with the exception of some upgrades, my last GAMING PC.

I started on a PS4 at lauch, a year later switched to an Xbox, both of which in combination with my antiquate interconnection offer a deplorable ping rate of 150 to 220. I've tested my pc using the same wiring set up and my ping is only 22. Talked to a number of pc'ers and they all state that the extremely lower ping is normal. Thus I'm now in the market for my first GAMINING PC.
Can I haz your stuff! You know, your PS4 and XBox? 😁

Can I haz your stuff! You know, your PS4 and XBox? 😁

I'd be glad to give it to ya, the problem is while my wife and I were on our 14th 3 day and two night honeymoon during the memorial holiday, some one broke in and took everything electronic, 3 tv's, two small laptop pc's, micro wave, two tablets, two old cells phones, stereo, and even our clock radio.

thus I got to replace everything, and having played on the ps4 and the xbox, I though I give the pc a go.

If you get the Warthog HOTAS setup, be sure and get flight peddles too. No twist on the joystick. I really like mine. Bullet proof. Pricey but bullet proof. You can get your account switched over to PC as I recall. Can't take the ships but you get all your credits and I don't know if your other progress is transfered. Still handy to have the credits to get up and running again. You might not have to purchase. Contact Frontier.

Good luck, will be happy to finally fly with you.

P.S. Voice attack and HCS voice pack rock. Just saying

I'd be glad to give it to ya, the problem is while my wife and I were on our 14th 3 day and two night honeymoon during the memorial holiday, some one broke in and took everything electronic, 3 tv's, two small laptop pc's, micro wave, two tablets, two old cells phones, stereo, and even our clock radio.
Oh wow... Sorry to hear that.

OK, I thing a got all the data I need to know but I've one more question:

I've established an "STEAM" account and though it wasn't much, deposited some money in my wallet just to make sure my card wors; It does.

Question is: If I were to buy a game and install it on this my particular pc which belongs to a friends that i have use of until my new one arrives; Do I have to pay again to download and install it to the new one after it arrives and I have it all set up.

I have both No Man's Sky and Elite Dangerous Commander Edition in my cart presently and because I've not deposited sufficient funds as of yet, received a note stating that until I do, the games are basically in limbo. Personally I've no issues as to depositing the rest of the funds, but if I can't download it again to my new device when it arrives, I'd rather wait.

Top Bottom