System Checking Request

Incoming Transmission

Hello, pilots, CMDR Vovva The Bluehaired is speaking. This message goes on open frequency, so it will be received by all commanders. For those, who are near the galaxy center, there is an exploration mission. The objective is to check two objects in the core of our galaxy, the systems are: Systimbao BA-A G2 and Dryau Ausms KG-Y E3390. According to the latest reports, in the first one scanners indicate rings around the 4-th star but there are actually no rings seen, and the second one hosts gas giant with the rings that are only 10 km in radius. Both of the facts make these objects quite outstanding, so they have to be verified by freelance pilots. By completing the goal you will immensely help in the galaxy mapping and compiling lists of remarkable objects.

Transmission Ended

I'm currently heading back into the core, but I don't know how long it will be before I'm near these. If anyone else is closer, have at it. ;)

Apparently i visited Dryau Ausms KG-Y E3390 on my way to BP during the DW2 expedition. According to the system map, the gas giant has actually two rings. The total width of these is 9km. Inner one is 4km wide and the outer 5km. Quite extraordinary indeed. Too bad i am not near this system, would be interesting to have a look.

Top Bottom