System map information and interactions (Apex and CZs)

Couple of quality of life improvements to throw on the pile for the system map interface.

1, when looking at the system map for a system that is in active conflict, can we view the factions at war and conflict intensity when selecting a given CZ settlement? You can only view this via the dedicated Frontline system map, however if I'm passing by in my own ship and deicde to drop in on a surface fight, I don't know the factions or the intensity until I arrive at the settlement. (Unless I'm missing it somewhere)

2. For booking Apex to a mission location in the Apex map view, can we select and hold the mission on the left in the list to book/plot to a settlement or station? Similar to what we can do normal surface and space POIs in the normal map view? reduces clicks.

3. Sometimes I need to leave.... quickly... for reasons. Can we have a book return journey option? This then books a shuttle that takes you back to where you came from if you arrived on an Apex shuttle from a settlement or station. Otherwise the option wont be enabled. Sometimes I don't have the luxury of time to stand still wait for the system map to take it's time loading, and book a shuttle from the map. You should have this information as you'd use it for when I'm rendered unconcious to redeploy me.

EDIT:
4. I use orrery view to optimise how i fly around a system. Can we have the same description, body, ring orbit information panels available on here as well. I have to flip between the two of them to figure out which star or body type I was after.

Last edited:
Top Bottom