Completed T-Rex

So I finally found a way to upload my first dinosaur !

And it's on the workshop !
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1577685768

Hope you guys will like it. Animated to roar and 4 colors options [happy]

previewfile_1577685768.jpg

My video screen recording is broken so if someone can send me a quick video of the animation in game that would be cool ! To put it on the steam page. Thanks !

Looks great.

But.... Without being nitpicky. It looks like you modeled it sort of resembling the movies I presume?

As the raptor was commonly not higher than hip-height of humans and most probably covered with feathers (but that possibility counts for all dino's).

Besides that. all models look great!

Velociraptor_dinoguy2.jpg

Vraptor-scale.png

I like the movie dino's better than the above displayed one though. So no need to change it as far as I'm concerned. [up][up]

Yes i know dinosaurs have feathers (everyone keeps reminding me about it). But yes, as the theme's name suggest it (jurassic, and yes I know they are not from the jurassic era too), I'm making them to ressemble the movies [happy]
But glad you like them and thanks for the feedback. [wink]

Yes i know dinosaurs have feathers (everyone keeps reminding me about it). But yes, as the theme's name suggest it (jurassic, and yes I know they are not from the jurassic era too), I'm making them to ressemble the movies [happy]
But glad you like them and thanks for the feedback. [wink]

I won't mention it again [wink]

The models look great, can't wait to see more!

You are so danged fast, amazing work! If I may suggest, you could make a collection on the Workshop for all of these beauties, so people can subscribe to them all in one place?

Thank you very much for the dino models. I can use them in my recreation of a defunct dinosaur themed amusement pier in Wildwood, NJ that only lasted from 1996-1998, the pier opened 1957 as Hunt’s Pier. Can you make a dino like this? Or did you already make one in this position? This dino was static outside of the entrance to a dinosaur themed dark ride. Since we don’t have safari jeeps yet in bright colors, I’ll have to use the antique cars, lol for this ride.

6D890A2E-3B73-414F-8B5D-05531153E7DE.jpeg

Top Bottom