Talks from the Expo now on youtube

Deleted member 110222

D
Look at the thumbnail on the first video... That guy who has his eye visible thorough the PC logo looks incredibly menacing!

very cool, thanks for posting.

Enjoying the alien life talk, though I have no idea what Fdev was thinking with that intro music. that was god awful. :O

Very nice. I wonder if the "How to Make A Galaxy" talk will be uploaded as well, that's what I'm most interested in. William Baines' talk is very interesting as well.

Very nice. I wonder if the "How to Make A Galaxy" talk will be uploaded as well, that's what I'm most interested in. William Baines' talk is very interesting as well.

I just asked Ed about making the Stellar Forge FX17 talk available and he said he's going to get William (or was that one Anthony Ross?) to come in and redo it properly (I think there was a problem with the quality of the FX recording). He also spoke about having regular techy "Ted talk" style presentations from some the dev's maybe every two weeks or so about aspects of the game that they're working on. Massively looking forward to that!

Top Bottom