Engineers Ship Builds & Load Outs Target Lock Break?

I'm currently building this setup. I'm asdjusting it from a similar setup.(note: don't have the Pack Hound missiles yet.Just normal seekers.)

I'm trying to figure out the cooldown for Target lock breaker and if I want it on my PA or APA's.

All three of those weapons are now Plasma slug. I'm thinking either make the PA TBL and the APA's phase sequence or the opposite. This lets me reduce the fuel down to 32 tons for more agility.

How does target lock breaker work? I'm assuming it might be awekword if the shot is every 4 seconds but the CD is 5. Or is it not a problem. I'll probably use this only in solo, so it might not even matter, but I'm still curious.

Should I jst get al phase sequence. Still want to know in case I ever decide to go for open and fight players. ASsuming it doesn't work on NPC's. I was hoping it did to increase survivability in CV's. Or is it better to just do all phase sequence?

Are the CD references from a bug? Was it fixed? Should I make all 3 TBL as to not loose DPS? Or is phase sequence a good alternative. I get lots of missile attacks in CV's it might help if it works. Plus the lack of a damage nerf. It's also better if I decide to steal cargo as as I won't damage hull as much. I will miss infinite ammo though. having almost 1million damage potential is nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom