News Temporary removal of Guardian FSD Booster

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hello Commanders,

We are aware that there are some issues with the Guardian FSD booster which was recently introduced to the game, and we have temporarily removed the module from being available in the game while we fully investigate and implement a fix.

In the meantime over the next few days, we will be in contact with the Commanders who have already purchased this module.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and bug reports sent in to us and will keep everyone posted as to when this fix will be available.

EDIT: Hey guys,

For those who have already purchased the Guardian FSD Booster and are unable to use it due to these issues, we're very sorry for the loss of time and materials spent creating this module, and we will be refunding you the materials used to create this module, and will be allowing you to keep the Guardian FSD Booster which will have the fix automatically applied when it is available. You'll also receive this message with instructions on how to claim your materials via an ingame inbox message.

Thank you for your understanding!

Well, once the fix is applied (which most likely is a question of adjusting the percentages), just reintroduce them. Don't feel like farming the mats again to unlock it again...

It wasn't so much "introduced to the game" Paige, moreover it just kinda showed up this morning.

Still, thanks for the communication. I'm curious to see what this ends up being when it's working.

Thanks for the heads up, Paige.

Pity it had to be removed again so soon, but it really looked buggy.

GUARDIAN HYBRID POWER DISTRIBUTOR IS ALSO BROKEN

j1eeku

j1ef4k

Thank you.

Yea yea yea we know the drill. Another thing went live completely untested and now is disabled for investigation.
So much investigation going on lately in your offices. Seriously maybe you guys should solve some mysteries outside gaming industry, for gods sake. You know.. for some extra income, since i believe you have the experience by now. LOLLLLLLLL.

With all due respect.. this is trully pathetic..

good thing i unlocked it eh

so we get a refund of the mats or just get it unlocked again when its enabled again?

Last edited:
And what about the Guardian Power Distributors?
Will they get fixed as well? Their description says that it boosts the power output of whatever power plant it is plugged into. They don't make any difference at the moment.

And what about the Guardian Power Distributors?
Will they get fixed as well? Their description says that it boosts the power output of whatever power plant it is plugged into. They don't make any difference at the moment.

Human tech still seems superior wrt the PD:
bq7wamg.png

How about getting somebody to test wether this things work before applying them to the live server? Radical idea I know but it may just prevent these kind of posts.

Or if you intend to use us as free QA then some compensation would be appreciated.

I know, I mean this isn't the kind of thing that only shows up on rare combinations of hardware.. You'd think it could be tested prior to release.

Hello Commanders,

We are aware that there are some issues with the Guardian FSD booster which was recently introduced to the game, and we have temporarily removed the module from being available in the game while we fully investigate and implement a fix.

In the meantime over the next few days, we will be in contact with the Commanders who have already purchased this module.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and bug reports sent in to us and will keep everyone posted as to when this fix will be available.

so waiting someone "contacts" me already purchased a few. Whatever this means

Think the general assumption was that Guardian tech is million of years old and thus thoroughly tested. Who'd known that mixing Guardian & Human tech would introduce bugs in this very first production batch?

Pretty sure that Ram Tah "Bugs'R'Us" will get this little inconvenience sorted very quickly.

Top Bottom