Parks Tentifu Park - WIP for now

I really liked that darkride. The soundtrack and sound design were fantanstic. That with the visuals gave it a really creepy ambiance. And the upside room was great.
And your mine train looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Pretty unique ;)

Thank you very kindly *draws hat* :D

This is my indoor Pirate Eating Area:

lTu6nTH.jpg

F9Dr7cA.jpg

More Pictures of the Park will follow shortly :D

This Park is coming to its end, because it is really taxing my PC now. It was fun working on it, and one of my favorite Projects :D To give it a proper "good bye" I'll update this Thread with some new Pictures.

As a final Attraction i added a Peoplemover that goes to two of the Indoor Attractions of the Park, the Hell Mine and the Haunted House.

In addition, i'll add a Tour through the Park later today. In the Meantime, enjoy:

O7thmOz.jpg

PVy54dm.jpg

uuK86E2.jpg

FWOYXgA.jpg

No! No! NO!!!!!!!!
Don't let this be the end. I don't care how taxing this is on your computer, until your PC has exploded and the emergency services are rushing to your door, you can keep going [big grin]

No! No! NO!!!!!!!!
Don't let this be the end. I don't care how taxing this is on your computer, until your PC has exploded and the emergency services are rushing to your door, you can keep going [big grin]

Lol, oh dear... well there is some stuff still left to do, make some Areas more presentable. After that though, i'll have one last set of Screenshots and then Upload it to the Workshop. So you can romp around in it as you please :D I planned it for yesterday, but after work i was just done [haha] So i'll try today [big grin]

Top Bottom