Parks Tentifu Park - WIP for now

Hi Guys :) It's me again, and yes i started yet ANOTHER Project. I just can't help myself when i have an Idea, i have to start immediately. And of course as it is usual with my Projects, this is very much Work in Progress. I was hesitant to Post this because it is not to the Standard of stuff you can see in this Thread. But i just thought i give it a go. I tried something (hopefully) unique with this Park. Because it got a bit annoying to me that the Entrance of the Park was at the Rim of the Property and a Guest would have to walk all through the Park to the newly built Coaster for example. Yes i know Transport Rides are a Solution to this, but i wanted to get a bit more Creative. And yes of course i will still have Transport Rides.

But i present you with Tentifu Park, where the Entrance is in the Middle of the Property :)

KrblmTV.jpg

In the Picture above you can see a Castle on a Hilltop. Guests will emerge from a Tunnel underneath the Castle and can choose any of the Park entrances Placed in a Circle around the Castle. And here a Shot from the Guest Point of View:

fRowDI5.jpg

I hope you like and i will keep you Posted :)

Last edited:
I'm so pleased that you turned this into a thread.
It looks really beautiful and I love how super-original the concept of the central entrance is. You've basically taken the classic Disney Wheel layout and done something so fresh with it.
Looking forwards to seeing more.

Wow that castle path entrance,must have taken you a lot of time[big grin].Especially to get the terrain flat enough for the path to work[yesnod].

I'm so pleased that you turned this into a thread.
It looks really beautiful and I love how super-original the concept of the central entrance is. You've basically taken the classic Disney Wheel layout and done something so fresh with it.
Looking forwards to seeing more.

Aaaw Nemmie that is so nice :D Thank you so much for your kind words :D You realize it is your fault i posted this? ^^

Wow that castle path entrance,must have taken you a lot of time[big grin].Especially to get the terrain flat enough for the path to work[yesnod].

No actually that was the fastest part. I'll tell you:

Step 1: dig a hole at the start and endpoint.

Step 2: click the "Flatten to Foundation" Tool.

Step 3: click and hold and drag yourself across, and voila: Instant tunnel.

Last edited:
Aaaw Nemmie that is so nice :D Thank you so much for your kind words :D You realize it is your fault i posted this? ^^

No actually that was the fastest part. I'll tell you:

Step 1: dig a hole at the start and endpoint.

Step 2: click the "Flatten to Foundation" Tool.

Step 3: click and hold and drag yourself across, and voila: Instant tunnel.

Oh you should do a tutorial thread and copy that in it.Very helpfull!Thanks.[wink]

Hello :D The Park is slowly growing and has now a Darkride. And according to the Peeps it is the best thing since sliced bread:

9Y8szAX.jpg

hdwYyH5.jpg

There is a lot more stuff now in the Park since the last time i posted, so here is this Scenic nighttime shot:

68ITwfO.jpg

This is coming on nicely. The haunted house is looking really foreboding. Looking forward to seeing more.[big grin]

Right, time to update stuff, a lot of things happened in Tentifu Park, the Darkride is pretty much completed, only need to tighten things up a bit. But here are some Pics from said Darkride:

fIkXWu7.jpg

mZk8bEN.jpg

jw5oLbR.jpg

fDkxzlK.jpg

More Updates will follow soon :)

Last edited:
Will do. You see the Monitor was set way too bright, so the dark shots here came across as visible on my monitor. Will update the pics once I’m home.

Right here are some updated Pictures. Yes they are not very bright, but this is because that is supposed to be a Darkride. Maybe i will go back in and fiddle with the Lighting, but i don't want it to get too light.
uGlRA0h.jpg

pmuT13Q.jpg
SB94vde.jpg
Lpp4yoH.jpg
zoCssLG.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a small Update :D I think i am finished with the Darkride for now. Have been working on and off on it. For those interested, here is a POV :)

[video=youtube_share;tFdGwipQXog]https://youtu.be/tFdGwipQXog[/video]

Hope you enjoy :D

Time to shift my attention to my Western Area. Here is a lot of Theming still do be done:

0sNSWSu.jpg

But i think it is slowly coming together.

I really liked that darkride. The soundtrack and sound design were fantanstic. That with the visuals gave it a really creepy ambiance. And the upside room was great.
And your mine train looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Pretty unique ;)

Top Bottom