Terrain Tools in Sandbox

FIRST thank you Frontier Developers for you're hard work JWE on Update 1.8 and The Claire Dearing DLC I really enjoyed my time playing JWE, also I do believe there is more that could be done to improve the terrain tools for sandbox and make sandbox more unique than any other Island maps currently in game. first Shale and Sand could be added to Sandbox mode if not in the original sandbox then possibly a DLC with a New SANDBOX location but maybe a little bigger and a bit circle like to include them in definitely would pay money for that. Second Tree Ferns I know that in game the tree fern is apart of the paleobotany Greenhouse in order to feed sauropods however I feel like this type of tree should have been a placeable scenery item it doesn't have to have to be big or small but more in the middle between big and small scenery items, kind of hoping that Tree ferns get added as a scenery item so I can make that Walking with Dinosaurs documentary on YouTube. PS. It would be awesome if we had Fern shrubs to give us that prehistoric feeling in game.👍👍👍👍👍⭐

Tree Ferns
433705_e030ebcd88_b.jpg

Fern Shrubs
ground-cover-with-ferns-jeanette-oberholtzer.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom