Terrestrial ACU to protect the guards

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hello everyone, I would like to propose this idea, if at the end you introduce in future updates that the dinosaurs attack the jurassic world workers.

This idea would consist in the addition of an ACU team because the ACU helicopter can sometimes be very slow to reach the target dinosaur and sedate it, apart from the fact that there is only one helicopter per building, so protect the Guardians of the attack of several dinosaurs could be quite complicated so I want to propose to the terrestrial ACU team.

This team could be positioned either in the part behind the jeeps of the guards that is free in the guard station, or have their own building (As is the case of the helicopter) which could present varais differcais with respect to the helicopter:
1- As the guards, you could have up to three ACU jeeps per building
2- Not to take away the function of the helicopter, the rifles of the terrestrial ACU instead of sedating could shoot a taser-style projectiles (As in the movie of jurassic world when they try to contain the Indominus Rex) whose effect instead of sedating the dinosaurs what would cause them is a state of panic fleeing the guard that was going to attack (This could add to that each dinosaur has its own resistance to these tasers and therefore that are more or less difficult to cause its panic)
3- That instead of selecting dinosaurs, like the helicopter, select the guards to which that team will protect them from the attack of any dinosaur
4- The most difficult part of programming would be to know that the dinosaur is going to attack the guard so it could add a special hunting animation of the dinosaurs to the guards.
5- Being a terrestrial unit can also be attacked by dinosaurs, and they can die, so either they have predefined to protect themselves from any attack or else you manually select them to defend themselves and the guard, occupying with each objective to defend an action slot.
6- This would be to fantasize but I would very much like to be able to order a specific area to develop a security perimeter (where they would keep that area as safe as possible and would not move from there until you order them otherwise) giving the I play a strategic component that could be quite interesting especially when some dinosaur escapes and you want to protect some hot spot of visitors or even protect some dinosaur that is sedated near a carnivore avoiding so attack it and kill it while it is sedated.

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hello everyone, I would like to propose this idea, if at the end you introduce in future updates that the dinosaurs attack the jurassic world workers.

This idea would consist in the addition of an ACU team because the ACU helicopter can sometimes be very slow to reach the target dinosaur and sedate it, apart from the fact that there is only one helicopter per building, so protect the Guardians of the attack of several dinosaurs could be quite complicated so I want to propose to the terrestrial ACU team.

This team could be positioned either in the part behind the jeeps of the guards that is free in the guard station, or have their own building (As is the case of the helicopter) which could present varais differcais with respect to the helicopter:
1- As the guards, you could have up to three ACU jeeps per building
2- Not to take away the function of the helicopter, the rifles of the terrestrial ACU instead of sedating could shoot a taser-style projectiles (As in the movie of jurassic world when they try to contain the Indominus Rex) whose effect instead of sedating the dinosaurs what would cause them is a state of panic fleeing the guard that was going to attack (This could add to that each dinosaur has its own resistance to these tasers and therefore that are more or less difficult to cause its panic)
3- That instead of selecting dinosaurs, like the helicopter, select the guards to which that team will protect them from the attack of any dinosaur
4- The most difficult part of programming would be to know that the dinosaur is going to attack the guard so it could add a special hunting animation of the dinosaurs to the guards.
5- Being a terrestrial unit can also be attacked by dinosaurs, and they can die, so either they have predefined to protect themselves from any attack or else you manually select them to defend themselves and the guard, occupying with each objective to defend an action slot.
6- This would be to fantasize but I would very much like to be able to order a specific area to develop a security perimeter (where they would keep that area as safe as possible and would not move from there until you order them otherwise) giving the I play a strategic component that could be quite interesting especially when some dinosaur escapes and you want to protect some hot spot of visitors or even protect some dinosaur that is sedated near a carnivore avoiding so attack it and kill it while it is sedated.
I like the idea of a terrestrial ACU (if Rangers could tranquilize dinos I'd probably not even use the helicopter), but the Taser thing is something redundant, as dinosaurs already panick when the Jeep appears...specially if you honk.

I like the idea of a terrestrial ACU (if Rangers could tranquilize dinos I'd probably not even use the helicopter), but the Taser thing is something redundant, as dinosaurs already panick when the Jeep appears...specially if you honk.
You're right, now it would not make sense that the tasers caused panic in the dinosaurs because as you say the dinosaur enter in panic when the jeep passes by, but if Frontier introduces that the dinosaurs attack the guards would no longer make sense that the dinosaurs enter in panic of what they are going to attack so if in the end the dinosaurs attacks the employees, Frontier should suppress the panic when the dinosaur see a jeep, so my idea is to replace the Panic that is generated automatically when a jeep passes through the area by the panic generated by the tasers controlled by a security team. My idea would give an extra difficulty to the game because something that now is generated automatically in the future you would have to be aware that no dinosaur to your employees eat (if such a case occurs would suppose economic losses or complaints of family and the expense of replacing that equipment in addition to the downgrade of your park for employee death) and also the effect would not be immediate but you would need several shots for the dinoaur to panic (It depends on their resistance to taser or their level of difficulty to enter panic, For example, an Indominus rex will be much harder to panic than a dilophosaurus so, for the Indominus, we will need more shots, more teams or research and introduce some improvement in the ACU team building that cause the tasers to increase their efficiency in a little bit giving an extra to the game of strategy and difficulty that could be quite interesting from my point of view).

I too think a Terrestrial ACU team and employee endangerment is a must for this game. It would certainly add some additional risk factor to playing the game and some fun little direct control aspects to play with too.

Top Bottom