Elite Dangerous Thai (Thailand) Community Thread

โหลดเสร็จแล้ว แต่กระทู้นี้เหมือนจะร้าง ตอนนี้ผมไปเข้ากรุ๊ปกับคนสิงคโปรหล่ะคับ

เจอกันก็ทักทายกันได้นะคับ

โหลดเสร็จแล้ว แต่กระทู้นี้เหมือนจะร้าง ตอนนี้ผมไปเข้ากรุ๊ปกับคนสิงคโปรหล่ะคับ

เจอกันก็ทักทายกันได้นะคับ

ผมลองแอดดูแล้ว ชื่อ p.sam ครับ

กำลังสนใจอยู๋พอดีเลย อยากจะหาข้อมูล พอจะมีกรุ๊ปคนไทย นอกจาก ในบอร์ดหรือป่าวครับ กะว่าไว้เล่นรอ sc ตัมเต็มออก กับรอเรียนสกิล eve สักหน่อย

@LeBlaC กรุ๊ปคนไทยนี้ผมไม่ทราบนะ แถมกระทู้นี้ก็นานๆ แวะมาดูที 555+

@ouuouu รับแอดแล้วนะคับ ไม่แน่ใจว่าตอนนี้ Textchat มีปัญหาอยู่รึเปล่า คงต้องรอระบบเล่นหลายคนพัฒนาอีกสักพักนึง

ตอนนี้เหนื่อยกับการ Plot Routing มาก อาจจะเพราะว่ารีบทำมาใส่ในนาทีสุดท้ายก่อนเปิดเกม อะไรๆ เลยยังไม่ค่อยได้ทดสอบ เราอยาก Plot ไปที่ ดาวดวงเดียว ระบบ Galaxy Map เล่นคำนวณ ทางที่จะ Plot ไปทุกทิศทางเลย... รอเปนชาติกว่าจะ plot ไปถึงที่ไกลๆ

@LeBlaC กรุ๊ปคนไทยนี้ผมไม่ทราบนะ แถมกระทู้นี้ก็นานๆ แวะมาดูที 555+

@ouuouu รับแอดแล้วนะคับ ไม่แน่ใจว่าตอนนี้ Textchat มีปัญหาอยู่รึเปล่า คงต้องรอระบบเล่นหลายคนพัฒนาอีกสักพักนึง

ตอนนี้เหนื่อยกับการ Plot Routing มาก อาจจะเพราะว่ารีบทำมาใส่ในนาทีสุดท้ายก่อนเปิดเกม อะไรๆ เลยยังไม่ค่อยได้ทดสอบ เราอยาก Plot ไปที่ ดาวดวงเดียว ระบบ Galaxy Map เล่นคำนวณ ทางที่จะ Plot ไปทุกทิศทางเลย... รอเปนชาติกว่าจะ plot ไปถึงที่ไกลๆ

ตอนนี้ผมอยู่ แถว sauna หรือ sanna นี้แหละครับ เห็นกำลังจะแยก จาก federation เลยไปช่วยฝ่ายกบฎ ครับยังลองแวะมาดูครับ

แวะมาทักทายครับ เริ่มเล่นปลายเดือนที่แล้ว ตอนนี้วนไปวนมาอยู่แถวๆ He Bo กับ 78 Ursae Majoris แต่ส่วนใหญ่จะเล่น solo ครับ

เพิ่งซื้อมาครับ วนเวียนอยู่แถว Eravate System
Add มานะครับ อยากหาเพื่อนคนไทยเล่น ลองหา กระทู้ หรือ กลุ่ม ดูแล้ว คนไทยเล่นกันน้อยเหลือเกิน
CMDR Zypher [THAI]

เจอกันครับ

แนะนำตัวครับ Karost

สวัสดี ครับ
พึ่งเล่น 2 วัน ก็โดนตั้งค่าหัว ซะแล้ว 200,000 กว่า credit โธ่..
เลยต้อง เผ่นไป เล่นอยู่ นอกเขต federation งะ

Cannot download

Bought the game and cannot install.
"Incorrect manifest checksum" error.
I live in thailand and use True internet. Any other Thai players having problems? Its been 5 days.

Please feel free to reply in Thai. I can get it translated it later. Thank you

I have the same problem. I was able to download and install the game last night at around 2am, but when I tried to play this morning the launcher just froze with constant 25% CPU usage. Attempting to verify game files result in the launcher getting stuck in "Download manifest" like before.

I don't know what happened but someone somewhere screwed things up around the time of the 1.2 launch.

EDIT: For clarification, I bought the game in December and was playing constantly up until a week or two after 1.1. Now I can't get back in.

Last edited:
So it is definitely a patch issue. May have something to do with the fact that we are in SEA. I had similar issues with elder scrolls online.
Ive done everything support instructed. Reinstalled,uninstalled, scanned corrupt files, etc but nothing works. Had a buddy of mine try installing it on his pc and he had the same error.
Going to wait this out a little bit longer. The fact that some of you could play before this patch gives me a little hope. Keep us posted if things change.

I've tried everything support asked of me as well. Today, things have gotten even worse. In four attempts with a VPN, I only reached the main menu once. Another four attempts without a VPN all ended with the launcher freezing and constant 25% CPU usage.

I was able to connect and download some of the 1.2 update on either Tuesday or Wednesday night. After that, the checksum thing happened, and I managed to get through directly once again to download the entire game in a reinstall at blazing fast speeds on Friday night.

Throughout this entire week, I have not succeeded once in playing the game via direct connection. I have made it to the main menu via VPN three times, and the game proper once (solo mode).

I've tried everything support asked of me as well. Today, things have gotten even worse. In four attempts with a VPN, I only reached the main menu once. Another four attempts without a VPN all ended with the launcher freezing and constant 25% CPU usage.

I was able to connect and download some of the 1.2 update on either Tuesday or Wednesday night. After that, the checksum thing happened, and I managed to get through directly once again to download the entire game in a reinstall at blazing fast speeds on Friday night.

Throughout this entire week, I have not succeeded once in playing the game via direct connection. I have made it to the main menu via VPN three times, and the game proper once (solo mode).

I have the same problem during loading the patch as well, but i am able to play on the last weekend.

แอดผมด้วยนะครับ CMDR M.E.A.T. ผม support Empire เป็นหลัก.

I have the same problem during loading the patch as well, but i am able to play on the last weekend.

แอดผมด้วยนะครับ CMDR M.E.A.T. ผม support Empire เป็นหลัก.
เข้าไปเล่นได้แล้วจะแอดไปครับ 5555 ปกติผมร่อนๆ อยู่ย่าน Alliance ตรงนู้นตรงนี้ไปเรื่อย

มาเล่น conflict zone กันสิครับ เพิ่งไปถอย vulture มา มันร่อนเหมือน Viper ก่อนโดน nerf เลย ผมเล่น open ก็เสียวๆเจอ player คนอื่นมาสอยเลยต้องหา wing มาช่วยให้อุ่นใจ

Not sure that it will help you since I can't confirm I had the same issue, but I had an error message every time I tried to install the game as well (the training part of the game installed fine).
First, I had an error message and if I tried to close the error message window and retry the launcher would crash.

However I noticed that although I had the error message, the game was still installing in the background. So basically I ignored the message and waited until the game was fully installed (it took a few sessions since the total installing time is quite long).

Once fully installed I didn't have any issue launching the game.

EDIT: my web provider is True too

Last edited:
Top Bottom