Elite Dangerous Thai (Thailand) Community Thread

I had the "incorrect manifest checksum" error message when trying to upgrade to 1.2 also. I contacted True company who sent someone round and fixed the problem. Apparently it's something to do with the gateway and/or IP address.

I'm also on True and have been having the same Incorrect manifest checksum error ever since 1.2 was released. I brought my laptop to the office and the update and game plays fine, so it definitely is an issue with True online. However, the game refuses to start up back at home.

Has anyone managed to solve the issue without having to call True support up?

ในกรณีของผมนะครับ
เมื่อผมเจอปัญหานี้ มักจะเป็นกับชุดเลข IP 171.xxx.xxx.xx (สมมุติ)

การแก้ปัญหาของผมก็คือ ตัดเน็ตและต่อเข้าใหม่เพื่อให้ได้เลข IP ชุดใหม่
เมื่อสามารถรันได้ IP ที่ 58.xx.xxx.xx (สมมุติ)

ก็ไม่เจอปัญหานั้นอีกเลย ตราบจนรันได้เลข IP 171.xxx.xxx.xx อีกครั้ง

OldSky - how exactly do you do this? I have an EPC2325 router on True Internet and have this 'invalid manifest or checksum' error. Our public IP is usually 171.x.x.x as you say. Do you need to log onto the router admin and change something to get a 58.x.x.x IP?

Frontier support came back with a sensible reply but it's a shame that no-one seems to know the real technical problem:

> Thanks for getting in touch. We've been getting a lot of these reports from other customers of True Internet in Thailand. Players have said they've solved the issue by contacting True directly, who then send someone over to adjust ports or IP addresses somehow. After then there are no more problems, so I'd recommend contacting your ISP.

If you could remind me the admin password for the router it would really help also :)

If I sniff the network with Wireshark I see there is no data transmitted in response to the GET:

GET http://cdn.zaonce.net/elitedangerous/win/manifests/1.2.05_Retail_Final+(2015.03.18.61243).xml.gz HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: EDLaunch/0.4.2220.0
Host: cdn.zaonce.net
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

However if I request the same URL in my web browser the file does download. I guess True or someone in between here and there are blocking the connection.

@neek ข่าวร้ายสำหรับคนใช้ Net Cable ไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนชุด IP ได้ครับ จึงไม่สามารถทำวิธีแบบของผมได้

ถ้าไม่ใช่ตัว Cable โดย ผม Login เข้าตัว Router จากนั้น ซึ่ง ตัวเชื่อมต่อกับตัดสัญญาณของ Router ของผมเองจะอยู่ในส่วนของหัวข้อ Status
สิ่งที่ผมทำคือ กดปุ่ม Disconnect จากนั้นกด Connect ใหม่ ไปเรื่อยๆ จนกว่าจะได้เลข IP ที่ไม่ได้ขึ้นตัวด้วย 171.xxx.xxx.xx

ส่วนตัว EPC2325 ไม่แน่ใจครับ เพราะไม่ได้ใช้ตัวนั้น ถ้าไม่มี อาจต้องดึงสายให้สัญญาออก จากนั้นเสียบเข้าไปใหม่แทนครับ
แต่แนะนำว่า ให้ติดต่อกับทาง True จะเป็นทางแก้ปัญหาที่ดีที่สุดครับ ขอให้โชคดี

BTW,Are you thai ?
I can understand in english but not good in writing.

Last edited:
Thank you OldSky, I will take your advice and call True. I guess I do not have enough control over my router to fix this problem. I always look for another option to calling True support, because I am not the account owner of our internet service or the house owner and don't speak Thai well, so dealing with their engineers is usually a problem.

I am not Thai, I'm English, but using Google Translate I can understand most of what you write :)

@neek ข่าวร้ายสำหรับคนใช้ Net Cable ไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนชุด IP ได้ครับ จึงไม่สามารถทำวิธีแบบของผมได้

ถ้าไม่ใช่ตัว Cable โดย ผม Login เข้าตัว Router จากนั้น ซึ่ง ตัวเชื่อมต่อกับตัดสัญญาณของ Router ของผมเองจะอยู่ในส่วนของหัวข้อ Status
สิ่งที่ผมทำคือ กดปุ่ม Disconnect จากนั้นกด Connect ใหม่ ไปเรื่อยๆ จนกว่าจะได้เลข IP ที่ไม่ได้ขึ้นตัวด้วย 171.xxx.xxx.xx

ส่วนตัว EPC2325 ไม่แน่ใจครับ เพราะไม่ได้ใช้ตัวนั้น ถ้าไม่มี อาจต้องดึงสายให้สัญญาออก จากนั้นเสียบเข้าไปใหม่แทนครับ
แต่แนะนำว่า ให้ติดต่อกับทาง True จะเป็นทางแก้ปัญหาที่ดีที่สุดครับ ขอให้โชคดี

BTW,Are you thai ?
I can understand in english but not good in writing.

โอ้ว แปลกดีครับที่แก้ด้วยวิธีนี้

ส่วนตัวผมไปแจ้งยกเลิกเน็ตทรู รอ AIS Fibre มาติดอาทิตย์หน้า หวังว่าจะหายครับ

สวัสดีครับหน้าใหม่

ผมเจอปัญหาเช่นเดียวกันกับที่หลายๆคนเจอคือค้างที่ Download Manifest และได้ลองแก้ตามคุณ Oldsky ด้วยการทำให้ด้านหน้า IP ไม่ใช่ 171.xxx.xxx.xx มาแล้ว (โทรหา true ให้เขาเปลี่ยนให้เลย)
แต่ก็ยังไม่ได้ผลเช่นเดิมครับ ตอนนี้รอช่างเทคนิค 24 hr เดี๋ยวเขาติดต่อกลับมาใหม่ กำลังไปหาสาเหตุอยู่เดี๋ยวกลับมารายงานผลครับ T_T

ปล.ผมซื้อเกมมายังไม่ได้เข้าเกมเลย มีแต่ luncher ที่ยังโหลดไม่ขึ้นจนถึงตอนนี้ T_T

Hi Oldsky. I've got the exact same problem (incorrect manifest checksum). Would it be possible for you to take some screen shots of the changes the engineer made to the router (really don't want to wait until "perhaps" monday to resolve this problem.
Thanks

Scratch that. Just re-read your post... Guess I'll have to wait for an engineer... Ugh

Last edited:
ตกลงตอนนี้มี่ใครใช้ทรู เคเบิลแล้วเล่นได้มั้ยครับ t_t

พอดีว่าอยากเล่นด้วยอะคับ คนไทยเหมืนอ#

http://www.aliveingames.com/uploads/game/logo/elite-dangerous-logo_5975.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...a_Thai_flag.svg/50px-Nuvola_Thai_flag.svg.png Welcome/ยินดีต้อนรับ

Community Thread for speakers of Thai
and Thailand's Elite Dangerous players.

กระทู้นี้ตั้งขึ้นมาไว้สำหรับแฟนๆและผู้เล่น
Elite: Dangerous ชาวไทย Thailand
และผู้ใช้ภาษาไทย มาสนทนาแลกเปลี่ยน
เกี่ยวกับเกม Elite: Dangerous
ในกระทู้นี้กัน หรือ พูดคุยแนะนำตัว
ทำความรู้จักกัน ตลอดจนถึงเรื่องจิปาถะ
ต่างๆที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ Elite: Dangerous
เรียนเชิญได้เลย

ขอต้อนรับอีกครั้งสู่คอมมูนิตี้
Elite: Dangerous Thailand

ไม่มีเพื่อนเล่นเลยครับ รบกวนขอ ไอดีแอดด้วย

สวัสดีครับ หาเพื่อนเล่นด้วย เล่นมา 2 วัน

ดูคลิบบ้าง เรียนรู้ด้วยตัวเอง เจอ แมบใหญ่ๆล่าโจร ไปคนเดียวไม่ไหวอ่าคับ หาเพื่อนเล่นค้าฟฟ

มือใหม่หัดเล่นครับรู้สึกเล่นยากพอสมควรนะ เห็นความเห็นแรกๆบอกว่าสร้างกลุ่มในfacebookไว้พอจะมีลิ้งค์มั้ยครับ

viperzmax แอด ไอดีผมมาหน่อยจิคับ ถ้าใครเห็นนี่แล้ว มาเล่น Elite ด้วยกันได้แลกเปลี่ยนความรู้กันครับ

Last edited:
ช่วยแอดผมหน่อยนะค้าฟ cmdr viperz

ผมซื้อเกมนี้ ผ่าน stream ด้วยอ่าคับ ทำไมผมแอดไปไม่เจอใครเลย

ผมหาวิธีแอดไปได้ละคับ ขอบคุณมาก

Last edited:
เข้ามาทักทายคับ เล่นมาได้อาทิตย์นึงละ
cmdr kasrot

Top Bottom