Thank you for including scenarios in the Arctic Pack!

I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for including new scenarios in the Arctic DLC Pack!

Playing through Career Mode is always my favourite part of games like this and I was always disappointed when Planet Coaster DLC Packs didn’t include new scenarios. Because of this, I didn’t expect to see any new scenarios in PZ, so it was such a nice surprise to see them included in the DLC!

I also really appreciate how in-depth the new scenarios are, with beautiful starter zoos and full voice acting. Now that I have finished both scenarios, I am excited to get to play around with the maps in sandbox mode!

I know not everyone plays the scenarios, and people often forget about them when discussing the value of the DLC, so I really just wanted to let you know how appreciated they are by those of us who do! The scenarios alone made the DLC well with buying for me, with the new animals and building pieces feeling like a great bonus on top of them.

Thank you, and I can’t wait to see what future DLC Packs might bring!

I really wish we could import the scenario maps into other (non-sandbox) modes! It would be awesome to start the game with a variety of different maps rather than have the same flat one all the time.

I agree 100%, I'm also one of those who appreciates new scenarios and features other than just new animals in a DLC. I hope this trend continues for other regions of the world with future DLC's. We can always have pure animal packs, so entirely new scenarios, building pieces and whatnot in a DLC is far more precious and limited since you can only add as many themed regions to a game. However that's not the case for animal packs, there can be many more.

Back
Top Bottom