Thank you Frontier for the update. :)

I love this new update and will soon buy and play the DLC. I like the terrain tools and the new trees as well as the new stones. But there is a problem with the gyro gates. I have a gyro gate between a Raptor and T-Rex enclosure, but the velociraptors can go through the gyro gates?! Please change that quickly, because that really annoys. :(

I always kinda wished the dinos could escape though doors when the ranger passes. I always designed a double gate system to account for this even though it can't really happen. I'm kind of surprised the gyro and safari gate model didn't take more inspiration from the 2-door control gates we saw in the movies.

Yeah this is a great update, add so much more depth to creating amazing parks.....

Funny how it's the raptors who worked out how to go through gates before any other dinos! Could be intentional? Haha :LOL:

Yeah this is a great update, add so much more depth to creating amazing parks.....

Funny how it's the raptors who worked out how to go through gates before any other dinos! Could be intentional? Haha :LOL:

Perhaps this feature should not be fixed...

Top Bottom