Thank you so much for 200,000 Workshop items!

Agree 100% . Still work to do before auto-congratulations ! [up]

Actually I think they were congratulating the community for sharing 200,000 workshop items, not themselves. And with 200,000 items and more being shared every day I think that shows that despite the problems in the game that some people have, there are still people playing and creating with it. I'm not disagreeing with your opinion as to work still needing to be done, but I think we need to keep the positive things in mind too...

200,000k and counting - love the video, just spent the day playing this brilliant game, I’m about to crawl into bed to dream of building coasters and amazing parks :dexr::coaster1:

congratulations

200,000k and counting!

I love this game. I also want to let everyone who helped create this game know that you guys are doing a AWESOME job!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
So with all the criticism on here of late regarding none communication from Frontier on the future of the game, their first post in a month doesn’t even acknowledge that concern, unbelievable [mouth shut]

i dont understand why everyone is so “concerned” about the future of this game. They’ve never said that they’re never updating it again.

I think this is pretty useless for me since i leave the game untouched for almost a year now since the major issues are not getting fixed!

Hi coaster friends!

As of today we hit 200,000 Workshop items on our Steam Workshop! What an amazing achievement for you all, this lovely community!

We can't thank you enough for continuously sharing your creations in Planet Coaster; from crooked mushroom houses to the craziest of coasters, we can't get enough of your creativity.

As a thank you, and to celebrate YOU, we've created this highlights video for you all to enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-I11143OE

On top of that, we're giving away 3x Planet Coaster Pack Collection (Spooky, Adventure, and Studios) - so simply comment below with "200,000k and counting!" and we'll pick 3 random winners on Monday, June 4 at 2PM BST.

Thanks again for all the support; we can't wait to see what else you'll build, create, and share.

Love from the Planet Coaster Team

Featured in the video, in order of appearance:
  • Floating Island - WormGar
  • Deadly Romance – Ambrose
  • Confectionary Corner – Swiss
  • Night of Damnation - FSF Ranger
  • Le Serpent Rouge – Xaphor
  • Fantasy Crooked Staff House – Whitesider
  • Mahkee’s Medieval / Fantasy Scenery Home – Hellgan
  • Sci-fi Madness Park – Imper_
  • Wicker Man - operateur
  • Rudis Camel Kingdom - RudiRennkamel
  • Jungle Fountain – Coastercad
  • Wisteria and Lilac Grandhotel – Anigmandra
  • Wimshurst Machine – AdriaanVanS
  • Fountain – ThomasDoorn95
  • Fountain – bram.boonen1
  • Iceberg Hotel – Floss
  • Fish Food – DeadEyeDuck
  • Mad Scientist Workshop – Wikz
  • Mad Mining Corporation – AdriaanVanS
  • Qakon and Qisir – PixelWess89
  • Post Apocalyptic lighthouse monte leone flat ride – Masceline
  • Flowery Modern Fountain – aritario
  • Shadow of the Colossus - riddlerrevange75
  • Crazy Hotel - Whitesider
  • Hot Dog Stand – RaYneMan

Congrats on this huge milestone! [squeeeeee]

What's the deal with all these new forum accounts signing up just to post "200,000k and counting"? They have no other posts in their history.

Edit - Whoops, I didn't read all the OP, and now I see the requirement to post that line to win the DLC.

Last edited:
What's the deal with all these new forum accounts signing up just to post "200,000k and counting"? They have no other posts in their history.

BTW, if you write "200,000" you don't need "k", which is something you learn at school, around age 11 or 12.

I would say someone is trolling the forums.

The mods might be able to see through IP-usage.

Congrats to the community with reaching this milestone.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator

BTW, if you write "200,000" you don't need "k", which is something you learn at school, around age 11 or 12.

Don't worry about that. Duplicate accounts are not allowed and will be dealt with according to the Forum Rules.

I would say someone is trolling the forums.

The mods might be able to see through IP-usage.

Congrats to the community with reaching this milestone.

There is a beg for replies with that very sentence in the opening post; Which was cross-posted across other social media, neatly referring to this very forum/ thread. Such is the nature of human greed: People are willing to create an account just for the occasion and sheepishly posting what was dictated to them, in the hope to win a small prize. It is sad but legit, I have no reason to believe all the posts are clone-accounts by someone who really, really wants to win that prize.

And I agree, It is funny to read that the silly sentence contains an error with the 'k' and everybody just blindly copies it without question. Our species is doomed for sure [squeeeeee]

Last edited:
There is a beg for replies with that very sentence in the opening post; Which was cross-posted across other social media, neatly referring to this very forum/ thread. Such is the nature of human greed: People are willing to create an account just for the occasion and sheepishly posting what was dictated to them, in the hope to win a small prize. It is sad but legit, I have no reason to believe all the posts are clone-accounts by someone who really, really wants to win that prize.

And I agree, It is funny to read that the silly sentence contains an error with the 'k' and everybody just blindly copies it without question. Our species is doomed for sure [squeeeeee]

Oh hold on!

Silly me, you have to post that to win the DLC's. Lol. Now I see where all those new accounts come from.

Top Bottom