❤ Thank you, starting a new chapter.. ❤

iu

Like i said on twitter so saddened by this

But here I can write alot more

When i first met you at efteling i was very nervous but from when I started watching the live streams I knew you would be a kind person as I dont imagen you any other way

So warm and friendly and just how you were on streams

You achieved so much for planco and frontier

You were a great community manager and even when you and Ed were on stream together you both just bounced off each other some of the moments you guys had were hilarious

Then even after Ed went you mever changed and when chante and will came you all just worked so well together

Will miss seeing your face on the live streams but the planco family won't forget you

I hope that you will have a great adventure in what you do and hope we will see you at efteling with the planco & planco zoo family

Good luck and all the best

Chris & Aey and the rest of the Gametime UK Team

Bo,

I had the pleasure of meeting both you and Will a few years ago at PAX Prime in Seattle at the Frontier community event. I doubt you'd remember, but we had a lovely chat (I was the guy who mistook your lack of British accent to be American - lol). It's been so much fun to watch both of you thrive in your roles, and we've all been blessed by how much you've poured your heart into the communities here. Best wishes for your success and fulfillment in your future and here's to many adventures to come!

Bye Bo. We haven't interacted because I only play Elite, but whenever I have seen your presentations they have always struck me as welcoming, informative and professional. It's tough leaving workpeople you love, but since you always maintain a credible air of positivity around you, I am certain this will propel you forward in the next chapter that lies ahead !

We will miss you a lot Bo! I always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing you in the livestreams, it was a lot of fun and you bring a lot of love into the communities here! It is sad to hear you go, but it is the start of a brighter future! May you experience more that life has to offer and meet just as loving people along the way.

Take care and enjoy your future adventure with chai lattes! ☕🦖

Thank you so much Bo for making me cry so early in the morning ..... lol :)

I'm honestly going to miss you so much. I remember your first Live Stream like it was yesterday, everyone was so excited to meet you, and from that moment on, the best PC community was born. I'm sure it will be sunny were ever the road takes you.
You are a beautiful person my dear friend. I wish only the best for you, always.
Please keep in touch with me, I still want to see your garden :)

Hugs from Canada,
Love you Bo....your friend Nancy

Dear Bo,
I'm a bit sad, but as well happy to read that you're heading for a new challenge!
I remember so many amazing moments like your first stream, the launch event, the Efteling meet-ups, FX17 or Gamescom (and many others), where I met you and could spend a wonderful time with you!
Your positivity inspired me and it was a great pleasuremeeting you!
I wish you all the best for your future and hope you stay safe and we'll meet again one day!
We'll miss you tons, and I'd be super happy if we'll stay in touch!

A big hug for you 🤗
Tom

Sad to see you go Bo, I have only been around this community since the Planet Zoo announcement, but you always was that kind and awesome CM that delivered all the PZ News to us and was streaming best streams.

But I am glad you are staying in the gaming industry. Wish you best of luck on you next adventures. :)

Dear friends,

After an amazing four years, I will be leaving Frontier in July. This was one of the hardest (and saddest) decisions I’ve ever had to make, as this place has been my home away from home for all this time.

When I joined Frontier in 2016, it was totally different than how it is now; we were in a different building (three buildings, actually...), with a much smaller team, and Planet Coaster was just coming out of Alpha. I received the warmest of welcomes, both on the forums and on my first ever livestream, and I knew that this was going to be an incredibly special adventure.

I feel so lucky to have worked with the most amazing communities in the world, most notably on Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo, and Jurassic World Evolution. I’ve been a part of over 30 updates to those games (all major game launches!), countless livestreams and events, and most importantly: have met tons of brilliant people such as yourself!

I got to meet the Coaster Head Club who’ve been close to me for the past few years on many occasions; I got to voice Foxy Coffee, who is equally obsessed with chai lattes as I am; I got to be part of 4 (!) Charity Streams, which meant staying awake for 24 hours while playing games and doing weird challenges like eating maggots or flossing, all to raise money for an amazing cause thanks to the generosity of many…

I interviewed Jeff Goldblum, which was definitely 10 out of 10 Goldblums; I got to work at an E3 booth surrounded by memorabilia of an all-time favourite movie; I LOVED our Efteling meet-ups with my coaster friends; I got to see OKAPIS up close in San Diego Zoo; we worked at the most beautiful Gamescom booth which felt like Planet Zoo had come to life; and I got to hang out with community members and content creators at Frontier Meets around the world.

We’ve sadly lost a few beloved community members along the way; the one that’s etched into my heart is the talented Anneke. Before she passed, she uploaded two unfinished parks to the Steam Workshop, and our PlanCoFam came together and turned them into flourishing memorials, which you can see here. I’m forever thankful to those who made those parks possible and shared the love through our game – it felt like a very defining community moment to me.

This tiny selection are some of my favourite memories, which have made a lasting impact on me not just as a Community Manager, but also as a person. Thank you for being a part of them.

I wouldn’t be where I am today without the amazing team that’s been by my side. I’m not sure how to cope without the daily sass of Chanté, or Paul’s evil genius cackle, or Jens’ Norwegian wisdom; or the amazing and driven bunch that form the Elite Dangerous Community Team! Trust me, I am leaving you in very talented and capable hands.

Of course I’m staying in the games industry, so I’m hoping to see you around on my next adventure! Please do stay in touch with me via Twitter (@BoMarit89) – I might even invite myself to an Efteling or Zoo meet in the future!

I wish I could thank you all personally for being part of my journey, and for the most amazing memories I ever could have hoped for. I will miss you all very dearly, and my heart is full of love for you.

Frontier Fam forever,

Bo.
All the best

Top Bottom