Newcomer / Intro Thankyou - that is all!

Thankyou to all the developers, the Kickstarters, the Alpha, Beta and Gammer players and anyone I have left out.

I have a perminate smile on my face this evening, I didnt really know what to expect, but this is all I wanted and more, it will take me a lifetime to master this "game". So from someone that last played on the BBC thankyou for making my year :)

Have fun dude.... try a little FA-off, with zero throttle, drifting slowly past a rotating station with a star's light casting across your cockpit screen, the sound of your thrusters firing sporadically and the sound of the other ships zipping about, all the while with the fantastic ambient music playing in the background...

drink it in! :)

Have fun dude.... try a little FA-off, with zero throttle, drifting slowly past a rotating station with a star's light casting across your cockpit screen, the sound of your thrusters firing sporadically and the sound of the other ships zipping about, all the while with the fantastic ambient music playing in the background...

drink it in! :)

I did that earlier at Dalton Station.....I didn't realise just how cool it was when a ship zoomed past....Incredible sound :)

You're welcome, seaker :)
Your joy makes me proud to have helped test this game. It means something was done right.

Top Bottom